New tags

Bowhunter05

The new tags suck. I almost threw it away when it came cause the first thing I saw was my hunting and fishing license and thought to my self I dont need it because i already have a copy. The worst part is I keep the license and tag in my wallet and just from one scouting trip hiking the ink has almost completely rubbed off the tag and license. Guess they should have went with a different ink or something. Not my problem though. If I cant see it neither can the warden and it's out if my hands.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-18 AT 08:24AM (MST)[p]I like the new tags. I have had my license in my wallet since March. My deer tag stays in an envelope until right before the season starts.

Maybe complain to NDOW?

Hey T/Ball......the ones in Kali are like four feet long for a deer tag. lmao!

And depending what vender prints out the tag, they're all different colors........my God, what a place!

Just way happy with my Nev deer tag

If it really is the same crappy tag material California uses make sure you keep it out of the sun. Guys here have left them on their dash and they faded away. DFG here frown on tags they can not read. Even if it is their fault for using crappy materials to save money.
Bill

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-18 AT 09:27PM (MST)[p]I'm not bitching about having a tag. I'm bitching about the paper the tag is printed on and the ink. There a huge distinction. Changing the topic, then criticizing, makes you sound like our liberal media.

>Man I wish I had this
>problem but you know what
>they say. Quit bitching you
>have a tag.

>#fake tags?
>
>
>ha ha ha?

I bet you could buy a CA deer tag on the street just like buying a birth certificate, social security card, drivers license, or green card...lol

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom