Northern NM Youth Mulie Video by Kevin Jaramillo

Keep an eye on Kev. He'll be in the cameraman credit slots soon on Randy Newbergs On Your Own Adventures. We are very happy for him. He's worked hard to make this happen. Jimbo

That's great because when I watched the video the first thing that came to my mind was how fantastic whoever was behind the camera doing the video was! He should be a great addition to Randy's bunch and that has rapidly become my favorite show on the Sportsman Channel!!!

Yup-He's jazzed. He's going to hitting several different states with Randy besides NM. He's going to be a great addition to the show. Hope he'll still talk to me after a couple of years:)

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom