NR Hunter Saftey

brookhunter19

I went online to the huntnevada website looking for a form to print off to submitt my hunter saftey card to Nevada, so that I can start applying in Nevada. I did not find any hunter saftey forms on the Nevada website. Am I missing something, do I just send them a copy of my hunter saftey card?

Help appreciated!

brookhunter

It's possible cause I did it Thursday. I believe there are two different websites. The one for applying and the wildlife dept website. I registered then found the hunter education verification form which I printed off. I faxed mine in and called to double check. I had a little problem finding it but be persistence cause it is there. I believe you can also send it in with your app too if I am not mistaken.

Sorry I'm not more helpful.

I just sent a copy of my Washington card with my application.

The form is only for residents, or those who have applied in the past with a id #.

I called and was told to make a copy of my card.

elkslam has the link above

Then input your SSN and Birthday. It will say you are not in the system and down a little lower there is a "DOWNLOAD FORM" button. Click it/Print it/Fill out and fax with a copy of your HS card. 24 hours later you will be in business!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom