NV Draw Results

bpatterson

I called my credit card co today and I have been hit. 123.00 as a resident is 120 for the tag and 3 for the predator fee. 123.00 that means I drew one of the three sheep OR goat OR elk tag? She told me it posted on May 25th but I have been ckecking my balance regulary and it didn't show up. It has been posted but not run through??? Maybe they did a pre-authorization on the card? No one else I know has had any credit card activity. Seems abit odd but my hopes are up, won't truely celebrate until I have a tag in hand.

yes guys you are right the three dollars for pedator is paid upfront. So what does all this mean? Guess I have to wait a few more days to know for sure.

One possibility: $33 license + $30 deer + $60 antelope. I think they charge the license up front, unless you select the buy license only if drawn option. You could have done that either intentionally or by mistake.

False Alarm!!!!
I went on line with my credit card co. to verify the information. The 123.00 was really 123.50 and yes it said big game draw but it had several numbers and then a NV. The gal I spoke with thought this was a Nevada big game draw but in reality it was my Arizona Big Game application. Sorry for the misinformation.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom