Oregon Roosevelt elk sheds

O

osulogger

I hardly ever post over here but I figured these were worth posting. Found these sheds all in the same day, same ridge, 200 yards spread out along the ridge line. The first one was this raghorn 5 point:

littleraghorn.jpg

The next was this non-typical shed. It was lying in the bed, tines down:

bosshawg.jpg

Next one was this 6 point. I thought it was the match since it was only 50 yards down the hill. Packed them all out to the truck to find they were not a match.

sixersix.jpg

I've been back a couple of times looking for the matches with no luck. They'll show eventually though... I'm hopeful :) The big one scores 146" and some change.

getsome.jpg

My partner in crime with a final look:

gunnersheds.jpg

I'm very blessed as well..... I found these while at work :p

From the land of Big Sticks,

Osulogger

Awesome finds, Beav. You really are blessed. As much as I love shed hunting where I live in southern NM, I'd kill to be back home in southern OR.

DC

Some nice finds for sure!
I was paid to find sheds 5 days last month!!!
But I had to burn up some vacation days!

Time in the hills is always worth more than money

Pickin up bone on the clock, doesn't get any better than that. Nice job..........

>Nice finds,,but I have to ask..Whats
>with the outdoorsy suit??? Everyone
>is wondering :)

I work for a timber company, hence the hardhat and calk boots. Rain gear is a must in the winter in Oregon because it rains too dang much :)

From the land of Big Sticks,

Osulogger

nice find beaver!!! found a couple of blacktail sheds myself this year on the clock. love n life

But GO DUCKS

Nice Sheds OSU. Nothin like shed huntin on the clock. Did you trip over them in the brush? LOL Shed huntin in W Oregon is no easy task.

Dave

>found a
>couple of blacktail sheds myself
>this year on the clock.
> love n
>life
>
>But GO DUCKS

Go Ducks and Found Black Tail sheds on the clock??? Since when can you find sheds in Starbucks?!?!?!?

Go Beavs!

DC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom