Paul Crawford's Workout Teachers

kilowatt

Paul asked me to show all of you his new trainers for getting in shape for this seasons hunting trip. Guess I better go down there and join the group.
Brian
443e8e694320d7b6.jpg

Just to keep this in line with a hunting related topic...

"NICE RACKS!!!"

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

DAAYUUM!! I think PC's neck is starting to swell, and his lip is curling just a little bit. I know I would be!

"What I could do, I was doing, and that was simply putting my butt on the line for my country, the country that I loved, so that all the protestors and the academics and the liberal intelligentsia back home could enjoy the right to protest against people like me, the hated middleclass." --Gary R. Smith, US Special Forces

Well at least one arm will be in shape..........

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

I would!! would you?

Rut

Women love me!! Fish shudder at the mention of my name!!
It's not the quack but the flight of the wild duck that leads the flock to destiny!!
Quack Away!!

I'm not sure they would score very well in B & C, but now on the Clydesdale scale, I'd say they would score 4 maybe 5.

If I shot a bull with an artificial rack like that, They'd take my huntin rights away for cheating. Cheating don't look like a bad option though.

PC I'm heading up to work-out with you, seems you have better insructors. Yes they have pretty eyes.

I had to go back and check... they DO have pretty eyes too...

"There is an island of opportunity in the middle of every difficulty. Miss that, though, and you're pretty much screwed..."

I don't know about how they would score B&C or P&Y but they will score REAL nice in the T&A catagory.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom