Pics from Moosie's Trip to Utah

Tuffbucker

Very Active Member
Here are some pics from Moosie's visit to Utah back in February. Moosie, Browtine, FOunder, and I got together for a little shed hunting and lunch at Cabela's.Lets just say the lunch was better than the shed hunting. We ended up with 4 total, and only one of them was any good. COntrary to what people say about him, Moosie is a prety good guy! :)Even though it woldve been cool to see someone show up at Cabelas and try to kick his butt! :)

Moosie and FOunder
P1050392.jpg

Moosie FOunder and Tuff
P1050395.jpg

Moosie FOunder Browtine and Tuff
P1050397.jpg

TUFF

Moosie - keep that nipple in your shirt! Or are you showing off a new piercing? You guys must have been trying to shed hunt on the island - they were already gone though huh! LOL!

ROY

I knew they were making cameras better these days lol...Wheres the pics of the sheds , we can care less on seeing that lovers clan....Broke Back Parkinglot??? j/k

By the looks of it they get more doughnuts than sun in Idaho (atleast at Moosies house).

Rut

Im sure glad that you guys went shed hunting and pic taking before I showed up at Cabelas... I'd be getting a few degroatory remarks dirrected at me if I was in the pics...

Thats what you get when you eat all those frie's and burgers from the snack bar ( the food was not very good) but had good company...

Too bad the card game didnt get togeather or there may have been some real interesting pics from it..

Nate

Hey Browtine,
Did you ever see Lord of the Rings? Do you remember Gimly the dwarf? Any relation? If you grew out a mean beard you could be twins. 1Shot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom