Point sharing

Solodawg

I know it's an elk thread but just wanted to make a point about being able to hunt General deer unit in Utah this season with my son, son inlaw, and brother thanks to sharing points. Son had zero points but after 13 years in the Marines and deployment to Iraq is now at a point in his new career where he can now afford the time off and $ to go out of state and hunt so we included him in our group. So say what you want about point sharing but I'm happier than a ?sissy at boys camp ? the only problem I have is having to do a quick turn around from my New Mexico muzzy elk hunt to make the Utah deer hunt. But I'd say that's a pretty good problem to have. Good luck to all of you that drew this year and best of luck next year to those that didn't. Shoot straight my friends!

>So say what you want
>about point sharing but I'm
>happier than a ?sissy at
>boys camp ?

Thank your son for me for his service, but this is a dumba$$ comment on your part.

That's what I love about our first and second amendment rights. And I hold dearly and thank our forefathers for both. Have a great day.

Well I guess we found someone that was a sissy at scout camp. ???? It's not really point sharing. It's more point averaging. Congrats on pulling a few tags for your family.

I'll have to admit that jm77 is right it was a a dumba$$ comment on my part. But every now and then I forget to put brain in gear before disengaging mouth. It can happen to anyone.

Sharing points just makes sense, You can hunt with family or friends.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom