Possible Wyoming Region G deer hunt

BillyBoB

I have spent the last 4 years dreaming of hunting mule deer in the high country of SW Wyoming. Although I have never stepped foot into those mountains, there have been a lot of pictures, stories, and video that have me eager to go. This summer I will be dedicating some time to scout, prepare for that hunt.
I have not applied yet and I know my time is running short.

I've watched point creep in Region G every year. It shows no sign of slowing to offer me better odds.
My 4 Preference points may not get me the tag in the special draw. So I am offering my time scouting (with pictures) in exchange for help/support with PP to give me better odds of getting a tag.

A decision can be made later whether you want to hunt together or by yourself.

Any takers?
Any suggestions?

"Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak. So
we must and we will."
Theadore Roosevelt

I have a scouting trip planned the last weekend of July.

we must and we will."
Theadore Roosevelt

No services here. At least not like Founders special service he's offering in the Classifieds Ads. I still think my offer is better! Ha
I'm calling it trade work. I'll scout for preference point help. Even if I can't find anybody and I don't apply this year, at least I'll have my boots on the ground with some knowledge and experience of the area to help me in the future.
Plus I love to backpack anyways:)

we must and we will."
Theadore Roosevelt

I have 6 points and put in for Region G this year. My son has 5 and will put in next year for G. He would consider partnering up next year if your interested.I'm in Northern California so scouting is going to be limited for me.

I ended up applying with 4 points in the special draw. Scouting begins soon.
I'm still looking for a co pilot if I draw.
June 21st can't come soon enough.

we must and we will."
Theadore Roosevelt

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom