posts?!

Dawgs

Hey there are some great sheds in the photo gallery! What would it take for those folks to get the sheds and especially their stories onto this part of the website? I thought it had been quiet on here, but that's not the case over in the gallery - why??????

I found this three point this year under a sage brush. I just happened to glance down and seen a white tip. It was 80% buried in the dirt. I had to dig up clumps of grass that had grown over it. Definitely one of my the coolest finds. I keep wondering how old it has to be to have 6" of dirt on top of it????
tedtaylor52210-1.jpg

I know that for at least a year I went only to the gallery to look at photos. I only discovered the forums 6 months ago. It might just be a matter of getting the gallery posters connected to the forums so that they post here too. I'm sure that if a few of us were to post a few picks in the gallery and plug the forums, we might pull in some new shed heads and get a little more activity on the forum.
One other thing to consider, I know that there have been at least two new guys that have posted for the first time and were treated like idiots. Remember the guy who posted some sweet shots of him with some elk antlers that showed a little too much of the skyline (ok he show the whole skyline) everybody and their dog (no offense fatrooster:)) busted his chops. I notice that he hasn't been back. If we want to enjoy more pics and posts, we may have to go easier on the rookies at first. Just a thought.

Bonepicker, I can't agree with you more. Most of us just like some "props" when we post, and it does seem often times that it gets to be such a pain in the &%^* afterwards. Maybe Browtine can steer folks this way somehow on the gallery page and we can all just enjoy the pics(and not be such critics) resulting in more posts of sheds.

I kinda felt sorry for that guy that posted the skyline. You gotta have a thick hide on MM sometimes. fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom