Predator Shoot Through Mule Deer Decoy

Haven't used it but I can guarantee even a slight breeze will yank your bow all around. No way I would attach a big sail to my bow. Something to consider.

I ran into a guy with one of these on his bow in Arizona hunting elk two years ago. I don't know if it works but this guy thought he was gods gift to elk hunting. I just couldn't take it anymore and just walked away into the woods while he was still talking to himself.

I like the idea, but have not tired it yet, wanted to try it this year on desert archery mule deer, but drew a moose tag.

If you are a turkey hunter check out their wind drifter turkeys, super awesome with a breeze, makes your decoys come to life.

lol....2nd dumbest hunting gadget I've ever seen.....lol....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>What's the first?
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

This would be #1!

1448d1391102991-hunting-alaska-why-not-ranger-6x6-2012-polaris-ranger-800-6x6-inthailand.-.jpg

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

WOW am I ever gonna be in alot of Trouble for Post # 7!:D

LAST EDITED ON Nov-02-18 AT 05:05AM (MST)[p]https://youtu.be/F1-zHulKgFs

They work on coyotes (see link above), work on elk as well, seems to calm them down I killed a bull this year using mine.

I have never used it for deer yet.

If its windy out you do not want to use it as it does push the bow around quite a lot.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

WHO WANTS TO GET SHOT IN THE FACE????
Only an idiot would wear that on public land. By all means buy it and use it if u think its a great idea - you need to get knocked out of the gene pool...

>WHO WANTS TO GET SHOT IN
>THE FACE????
> Only an idiot would
>wear that on public land.
> By all means buy
>it and use it if
>u think its a great
>idea - you need to
>get knocked out of the
>gene pool...

LOL> I'm on 8k acres of private land during archery season. But I'll take your bait. How bout' you and I have a spelling contest?? $100 work for ya? :)))

>Come on Homer. Whats number 1?
>

Read Post # 7 YBO!:D

They gave me a new decoy of my choice for the rights to use this video of me killing a coyote with my elk decoy on my bow. https://youtu.be/F1-zHulKgFs

I picked the Muledeer one and was planning on putting it to use this november on the extended archery hunt but ended up killing a buck during the rifle hunt instead with my Dedicated tag.

I guess I'm the idiot that would use one, obviously you use it with some common sense involved. Its not like you are running around with it up all the time. But that being said I guess there is some risk.

Guess I need knocked out of the gene pool hopefully I'm never hunting the same place as Highcountryman as he would be one of the guys I would be worried about getting shot by.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom