question for kitty killers.

shotgunjim

Kitty Killers,
A known BSer told me he went on a Lion hunt, to make a long story short, the three lion dogs cornered and killed the adult female lion before they could get there. Could or would 3 lion dogs do that?

Possible, but not likely. It all depends on the dogs and the size of the cat.

But if the cat refused to climb a tree and there was enough time then I would say it is possible.

Most of the dogs used by the guys here could never catch a cat so it wouldn't be an issue for us.;-)

Stinky, It can happen, I won't say if I have seen it or not;-), but it's is referred to as "stretchin the cat". Mt. Lions are not as bad ass as you think when the dogs are after them.

Remember they get in shape strechin' 30-45lb coons all summer.

ShotgunJim,
Yup 3 hounds can sure do the job especially if it wasn't a big lion. When lions get in deep snow or jump a few times they get winded easy. I've seen hounds strech a lion and would have killed it hadn't I been there to grab em off the lion. Hounds are as dumb as the guys that own them, they think that a lion is nothin more than an overgrown siamese.....lol

i've seen it happen many times. probably a small lion. never seen dogs kill a big lion, but have seen em kill smaller ones numerous times.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom