reason for correy rossi resignation

big6

K so like i have said before i do support sfw and there efforts for trying to do somthing untill somebody steps up and puts the money and man power on the ground like some of the volunteers at sfw have i will continue to donate some of my money to them also i am not saying i support everything they practice but im thankfull for what they have done and what the other conservation groups have done also and i support them too mdf and rmef

now to get to the reason i am posting this and it may get nuked but why do people say correy resigned for sfw reasons? Ya i know he supported sfw and they may have influenced why he got the job and this is one of sfw tactics i dont like but besides that point sfw had no part in his resignation. rossi sold resident bear permits to bruce hubbard of tripple h outfitters he and his long time friend and hunter duane bought the illegally sold permits and illegally killed 2 of 4 bears and transported them illegally back to utah and oregon. so where does sfw play there part in that other then they put somebody in that position that they may or may have not known he was as dishonest and corrupt as he is

LMFAO

hornkiller.jpg

No im not a well informed sfw supporter like i said before i like some things they and other conservation groups have done so i will keep donating my money until another group that is putting as much on the ground then i will be rethinking where i spend my money. but im really asking the question because the only reasons i can find is from the bear killing so im really asking where the sfw problem comes in since i havent seen a thing about it other then they influenced him getting the position which i said i dont agree with how they do that but maybe one of you well informed, no it all jump to conclusion, blame everybody else jackasses, could give me some info on it. and maybe that rethinking where i donate would start sooner. thanks to anybody willing to give me some links or some serious info on it.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-12 AT 07:18AM (MST)[p]
These SFW dudes, or is it duds, are coming out the last few days on here and really making azzes of themselves with their comments on numerous things that are so cut and dried that a friggin first grader should be able to figure them out! If it wasn't for the fact that the group they belong to is screwing the average guy at every chance they get I might feel sorry for them! Don Peay and his goon Ryan Benson must be Pied Pipers and the slickest talkers that ever came down the pike for these people not to be able to see what is going on. Now what is coming out of some of their mouths is that they know there are a lot of shady things going on, but the group does some good things, so they'll overlook all those shenanigans, LOL! What a sorry bunch of followers and puppets they are! Has anybody noticed that most of these guys, similar to the previous post, can't put a single, logical sentence together!!! Sorry man, but it's true. Do a google search on Rossi and there is plenty for you to read about his lack of any education for the position SFW snuck him into, as well as all he did up to and including his resignation. The guy actually stole an outfitters name and license number to do what he did on the bear scam he got caught at. It's all out on the net for you! PS: The reason Peay/SFW snuck him into the AK position was because he was as corrupt as the rest of the leaders of that bunch and they knew he could get them tags, etc. Do a little research on your own and then come back still saying how good SFW is!

Lay down with snakes and you should expect to get bit. Sell snake oil to the masses and you get rich up to the point sheeple figure out they were played.

Reminds me of all the apologists in Germany as rumors arose prior to WWII that there was a very dark side to Nazi theology. "Roads are nice." "Lots of jobs now." "A few bad apples around him." "Someone has to oppose the communists."

Ok fellow MMers who don't like what they are doing: post up an email adress for SFW and we can all email the org and tell them how we feel. This is outrageous bunch of wildlife thieves! !! But lets do more than just #####. Hiw about a lawsuit to repair the money and stolen tags and wildlife?

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/showthread.php/109640-Corey-Rossi-charged-with-guiding-violations-(merged-threads)

Here's a link for you to get up to speed on the issue. There are plenty of links included in that thread to press releases realted to SFW members (board members) and thier POACHING ring. Maybe it will help you understand how SFW was tied to game management in Alaska at the highest level. How they were instrumental in changing our game management policies.

Rossi is a scum bag and I sincearly hope he goes down with the SFW Alaska ship!

Big6:

I am not sure anyone is trying to tell what Utah should do. At least I am not. I don't really care what UT does. If the citizens want to have SFW involved to the degree that it appears they are, I say go for it.

Wildlife is a states' rights issue to me. Whatever rules a state sets, I respect the rules and try to find ways to get tags within those rules.

Where the rub comes for those of us outside Utah is when your system is being used as the funding mechanism for SFW/BGF to come to our states and mess things up. When they use the UT funding sources to plant their own people in other states, to mingle in Federal policies that affect other states, to lay a smoke screen about what is going on and what their involvement has been.

The example that always draws me into these discussions is their activities in my home state of Montana. That being the wolf delisting topic.

I, and many others, were involved in many of the same meetings and conference calls that the SFW/BGF leaders were in, though they would have people believe they were the only ones in the loop. We met with many of the same politicians on the topic. We were invovled in meetings/calls with many of the other hunting/conservation groups that participated in the MT and ID wolf delisting.

Contrary to what BGF/SFW will tell you about their role in the MT and ID wolf issue, they are on an island. I have mountains of emails that refute what they say went on with the wolf issue in MT and ID. Some of us were lucky, or maybe unlucky to be just as involved as they were, and had been involved since way before they showed up.

In all instances, BGF/SFW were not involved for the benefit of wildlife and hunters. Most who they PO'd would opine that they were involved in the wolf issue more for their own benefit and the money the wolf issue was bringing in.

Maybe it was a simple difference of opinion and strategy on the topic, but it was them against the rest of the hunting world on the MT and ID wolf delisting. To hear them spin their fairy tales as they do, is not something easy to swallow for those who know the details by our involvement.

It was the other conservation/hunting groups are who got the deal done. When it became apparent that those groups had the power to get it done, SFWF/BGF sent their hatchet squad out after those groups.

And when all is said and done, we are hunting wolves in ID and MT, only to see BGF/SFW come forward to claim all the credit for something they fought to kill. That is a hard for many to sit idly by and let those false claims go unchallenged.

I provde that in hope that it connects the dots as to why folks in other states are starting take interest in what Utah is doing to fund the SFW operation.

The Alaska guys probably feel the same way. SFW uses its UT bank rolls to make a lot of political friends. In the process, they brag about getting their SFW plant put in as director. A plant who turns out to be less than ethical. In the process, many good AK biologists and agency folks are sent to remote locations to make rooom for the SFW plant. The SFW schill then does a 180 on many AK wildlife policies, much to the detriment of of AK hunters.

The favors get repaid by AK governors tags going to SFW. Four of the eleven AK governors tags were sold at the Expo auctions last week. Most AK guys don't like to see the 10% commission, plus administrative fees, go to a group that is already screwing them over.

The pattern is similar in attempts in AZ, with slightly different spins. Same in NM.

In my home state of MT, they and their state chapter came forward supporting a bill that would have resulted in a complete rewrite of the MT wolf plan. If the bill had passed, the USFWS would have pulled their approval of the existing MT wolf plan and we would not have been hunting wolves as we are now. Something they really wanted to see pass, after losing the Congressional battle on MT wolf delisting.

They promoted another bill for their friends in the wool industry that would have cost our FWP agency $24 million. This was all about repaying political favors to those they want to influence. And those repayments happen with hunter money, which equates to hunter opportunity.

So, speaking for myself, I don't really care what Utah decides to do. Let SFW be the 800 pound gorilla in your wildlife policy if that is what UT hunters think is best.

Utah can keep doing whatever they like. When the funding Utah provides SFW/BGF is used to impact hunting outside of your state folks need to understand that "The fertilizer is going to hit the ventilator."

And it will be SFW/BGF with the most fertilizer splattered on their faces when they step outside of Utah.

Happy Hunting to all of you.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Thank you Bigfin, excellent...what would also be excellent is if you wouldn't mind copying that post into every 'outside Utah' SFW thread that comes up on here in the future ;)

I have grown exceedingly weary of these hollow claims by State Chapters that they exist independent of the primary SFW entity, and share 'nothing but the name'. I am also tired of hearing their members regurgitate empty claim to SFW 'doing all these positive things for wildlife and the public sportsman' without ever providing any hard examples of such. I have directly questioned more than a few of them in this regard, and they invariably reply with some general rhetoric before slithering off into a crack somewhere.

I agree, UT can do whatever it wants, its really none of my business as I've never hunted there and have absolutely zero interest in doing so in the future. Unfortunately, SFW's slimy tentacles have slunk into my state as well, and have been attempting to take a firm hold for several years. Fortunately, there are MANY of us common sportsmen that are highly suspicious of their kind, and keep vigil on their insidious activities to the best of our abilities to do so.

Thanks again for your articulate and comprehensive post, Bigfin

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom