Region G

brownie

Well hows it looking for the Wyoming opener. My kids and friends will be there Oct. 1. Were going to be up La Barge Creek. We have'nt been there for three years. Do you think there will be some bucks to hunt, or did they all die in the winter.
I sure hope we wont be disappointed.
Thanks

Brownie

Trust me disappointed is not a big enough word for what you will experience. I can hunt G with an over the counter tag and I am not even going to buy a tag this year or ever again atleast not until our retarded game and fish pull there heads out of there rectums and start using commen sense and issue less tags or do something after a harsh winter that kills off all our mature deer. I have been scouting since june and the biggest buck I have found is 170 i can go into areas that held 20 bucks last year and only see a couple bucks other areas i might not even see a deer its a shame.

Thanks for the info. Were going to go hunting regardless,if the deer are there ,great. If there not, at least I'll have a great camping trip with my four grown sons.In 1993, I hunted south east Idaho, just across the border from Wyoming, we saw around 120 deer a day. The next year, we went back, and saw six deer in six days. Oh well, thats buck hunting! I hope it's not that extreme this year, but thats the luck of the draw.

Thanks

Brownie

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom