Results are in !!!

fireball77

Long Time Member
After 8 weeks, no sugar, or pop I offically lost 29.5lbs and close to 14 inches .....they haven't posted official results so no word on the $$$, but I won for perfect points so far!!!!

Good going Fireball but you don't need to be in shape to catch a Hatfield. Just put out a jar of moonshine on the porch and when a Hatfield tries to steal it, shoot him.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Becki.....congrats to you on the loss good for you. I had to cut out the carbs when I was told I was a Type 2 Diabetic and so no more sodes, sugar, beads, rice and I shed over 25 pounds with out exercising. Holding good and now that the weather has changed, more walking for me and maybe some hills out here in this low elevation area.
Might have to sneak up to a Hatfield place in Mendocino County and do some prowling....LOL

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Great job Red I'm glad all the hard work paid off for you.

2311idiot.jpg

Thanks handsome Ransom....hope you're having a nice trip ...hurry back 45 needs you before he goes under the knife !!!....and I may or may not have put the 338, under the tree where you, and 45 installed the new gas line;) just sayin!!!

Cuz we are in trouble if she intends to get in shape to catch a few Hatfields. Some how I do not think her intention is to catch us and give us a kiss on the cheek. I think she has evil intentions of getting even with us.

Eel that moonshine trick will not work unless it is good Hatfield moonshine, not that rotgut made by other moonshiners.

RELH

This post is worthless without pictures. ;-)

Good job Red.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Nicely done, keep it up Red.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>This post is worthless without pictures.
>;-)
>
>Good job Red.
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

49376846224677ex45a.jpg

If it was a horizontal marathon I wasn't invited. I'm just a sugar daddy anymore.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>>This post is worthless without pictures.
>>;-)
>>
>>Good job Red.
>>
>>
>>
>>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>>just stir it.[/font]
>
>
>
49376846224677ex45a.jpg

>
>If it was a horizontal marathon
>I wasn't invited. I'm
>just a sugar daddy anymore.
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

You're gonna get kicked in the balls for that one. And rightly so. Maybe that's why you weren't invited.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>>>This post is worthless without pictures.
>>>;-)
>>>
>>>Good job Red.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>>>just stir it.[/font]
>>
>>
>>
49376846224677ex45a.jpg

>>
>>If it was a horizontal marathon
>>I wasn't invited. I'm
>>just a sugar daddy anymore.
>>
>>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>
>
>You're gonna get kicked in the
>balls for that one. And
>rightly so. Maybe that's why
>you weren't invited.
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

In full disclosure she told me to post it, even sent it me. Her plausible deniablility can be refuted by text transactions.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom