Results

Good to finally know I drew my 1st choice muzzleloader antelope tag in Unit 8. It is what I have scouted for in 3 other years, and I want to make it pay off with a good one!

Now if I could just draw that Paunsaugunt deer tag, I could roll from one hunt to the next!!!!! :)

Everyone that is having this problem is due to their own mistake. Hundreds of people have explained it and everyone still messes it up. Go into your account and put in your ss number and sportsmans id number in. Even if they are the same number fill in both spots and your results will be there.

Why can't they just post the results? Annoying that they make you sign up with some new portal account thing to get results.

>Why can't they just post the
>results? Annoying that they
>make you sign up with
>some new portal account thing
>to get results.
+1

>>Why can't they just post the
>>results? Annoying that they
>>make you sign up with
>>some new portal account thing
>>to get results.
>
> +1

You don't HAVE to create an account. Results will be available in the traditional manner in a few days. The early results via the portal are bait to get many to create an account.

Yeah, I guess that's my point.

"If you want your draw results now, sign up. If you don't want to sign up for our new account, we're going to hold your results for a few more days."

Seems a little CS to me.

Here I was thinking I got kicked in the balls by the draw and now I have a tag. I'm a happy camper for sure now.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

It was a long wait and hopefully worth the wait. who would believe that I could draw the desert sheep tag in Arizona in 2006 before my elk tag. I have put in for bonus points only for deer and elk but never for sheep, I was always in the draw

In case you all didn't know, the results are now posted on the AZGFD website in case you didn't set up a portal account.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom