rutting couse

cbryant11

i was wondering if you could use regular whitail piss to hunt ruttin couse with,, it was a thought and i have not found couse in estrus pee in the stores ,,, so if anybody has an answer i would like to know,,, c bryant

that's what I use.... tink's 69. Seemed to work this last January for me.

Josh

Josh, I was worried that regular whitetail estrus would possibly be stronger, different than coues. Thinking that it may spook them. Good to hear you have had good luck with the tinks stuff....... Allen Taylor......

Just returned from watching a beautiful 120 buck make a scrap and push is little brothers around in Unit 22. Do you think if I used this tinks 69 he might return to the spot. Just wondering, I've hunted the whitetails back east several times and this stuff works to attract them.
Ghost.

You know guys I really don't know if it was coinsidence or what, I rattled a spike in to 12 yards one day and a nice 3pt buck in a couple days later. Both times I had Tink's on some cotton balls in empty film cannisters out ahead of me. I know the 3pt was smelling it cause he was licking his lips and looking downwind but came out of his skin when he saw me pulling my string back at 9 yards. I've got some other stuff that I've used also but it smells like black licorice. I wish I knew what really smelled like Coues doe pee so I could use that instead. All we really have to go on is hope that they smell similar. I'd assume that all does smell a little different anyway so that is why I started using them. My $.02.

Josh

Oh ya, The Ghost, you're not allowed to tease us with stories of 120" deer unless you've got pics.

Josh

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom