>arguments are that of a
>spoiled child or a picked
>on victim. Step up
>and live your life but
>don't expect others to always
>agree.
>
>Brother you live in a Capitolist
>society....capitiolize and stop whining.

I'm a Buisness owner, thus a capitalist.

$fw gets tags(money) from the government. Pretty much the opposite of capitalism.

Ill have to see if RMEF and DU support Bernie I guess.

Why don't you scratch $fw a check? I keep asking you keep dodging. You can rip my support of BHA, but at least I put my money where my mouth is.

Its hypocritical for you to hunt every year, but want others not to. In fact doing one thing while advocating for the opposite is EXACTLY what hypocricy looks like. I could give 2 shitz if you hunt deer in every state. But don't have that Utah tag in your pocket, then rail against your neighbor for having the same.

Yeah. I'm not for sitting home so you can get a few more inches. Yeah I'm not for letting public land be sold so a few politicians and their friends can benefit. Pretty radical I know.

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-19 AT 01:32PM (MST)[p]"I'm a Buisness owner, thus a capitalist."

"$fw gets tags(money) from the government. Pretty much the opposite of capitalism."

Start bidding on government work and you two can get government money...

I work on government jobs all the time, I guess the company I work for is free loading as well?

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-19
>AT 01:32?PM (MST)

>
>"I'm a Buisness owner, thus a
>capitalist."
>
>"$fw gets tags(money) from the government.
>Pretty much the opposite of
>capitalism."
>
> Start bidding on government work
>and you two can get
>government money...
>
> I work on government jobs
>all the time, I guess
>the company I work for
>is free loading as well?
>

Does the government give you the materials? Last gov bid I did I had to supply sheetrock. I had no idea they would give it to me

Hoss,
I never said once that people can't hunt every year. I just think that at times Tags should be cut. That doesn't mean they can't hunt. There are multiple options out there. I currently have 8 general season points in Utah....so again I do sit out in Utah at times.

And it's not hypocritical to say cut tags and still hunt. Now if I had a tag every single year on the unit of my choice and then say cut all of the tags, i guess you could say that and it would hold some weight. But that's not at all the situation. But you're trying to spin it that way because you're arguement holds nothing more than selfishness to only your views.

>>LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-19
>>AT 01:32?PM (MST)

>>
>>"I'm a Buisness owner, thus a
>>capitalist."
>>
>>"$fw gets tags(money) from the government.
>>Pretty much the opposite of
>>capitalism."
>>
>> Start bidding on government work
>>and you two can get
>>government money...
>>
>> I work on government jobs
>>all the time, I guess
>>the company I work for
>>is free loading as well?
>>
>
>Does the government give you the
>materials? Last gov bid
>I did I had to
>supply sheetrock. I had
>no idea they would give
>it to me

Yes in fact I have worked on several jobs where in fact they supplied materials. ie. steel, lights, HVAC equipment... I could go on but you get the point....

>From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN,
>PUBLIC LAND.

"$fw gets tags(money) from the government. Pretty much the opposite of capitalism."

Actually they don't. But don't let the truth stop you.

>Hoss,
>I never said once that people
>can't hunt every year.
>I just think that at
>times Tags should be cut.
> That doesn't mean they
>can't hunt. There are
>multiple options out there.
>I currently have 8 general
>season points in Utah....so again
>I do sit out in
>Utah at times.
>
>And it's not hypocritical to say
>cut tags and still hunt.
> Now if I had
>a tag every single year
>on the unit of my
>choice and then say cut
>all of the tags, i
>guess you could say that
>and it would hold some
>weight. But that's not
>at all the situation.
>But you're trying to spin
>it that way because you're
>arguement holds nothing more than
>selfishness to only your views.
>

My guess is you, like me have had dedicated tags then. Which means you like hunting 3 seasons not just one.

Its selfish? Your not advocating tag cuts to grow a herd. Your advocating tag cuts to produce "quality". Quality meaning inches.

You also forget that tricky little funding problem. Since DWR budget comes from licenses, they lose revenue.

5th time. Why aren't you a member of $fw? I take the hits that come with BHA, but still find there overall mission worth supporting.

Why aren't you supporting $fw?

>"$fw gets tags(money) from the government.
>Pretty much the opposite of
>capitalism."
>
>Actually they don't. But don't
>let the truth stop you.

Who do you think is giving it to them? I'm dying to see what you come up with on this one.

Muley, are you giving yourself credit for a deer point and sitting out when you drew an expo tag? Or when you utilized the loophole and collected a point but still had a tag before they closed that recently? Just wondering. Maybe I'm wrong there.

>>>LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-19
>>>AT 01:32?PM (MST)

>>>
>>>"I'm a Buisness owner, thus a
>>>capitalist."
>>>
>>>"$fw gets tags(money) from the government.
>>>Pretty much the opposite of
>>>capitalism."
>>>
>>> Start bidding on government work
>>>and you two can get
>>>government money...
>>>
>>> I work on government jobs
>>>all the time, I guess
>>>the company I work for
>>>is free loading as well?
>>>
>>
>>Does the government give you the
>>materials? Last gov bid
>>I did I had to
>>supply sheetrock. I had
>>no idea they would give
>>it to me
>
>Yes in fact I have worked
>on several jobs where in
>fact they supplied materials. ie.
>steel, lights, HVAC equipment... I
>could go on but you
>get the point....
>
>>From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN,
>>PUBLIC LAND.

mine was a bad example.

I have never done a job where the government takes materials from other companies, then gives them to me for me to mark up, and make a profit off of

Like taking wire from one sparky to give to another so he can sell it.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-19 AT 04:00PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-19 AT 03:42?PM (MST)

Hoss,
No I am not a dedicated hunter. I think it's a horrible program. Do you really think it's fair that you jump ahead in the line by paying for your choice of unit?

A herd without enough mature animals is not a healthy herd. So qualiity has nothing to do with antler inches it's has to do with age class.

Funding...easy. Double the cost of tags. Helll triple it and cut the tags in half. Funding is not an issue at all.....unless you're wanting to keep it at a welfare level of cost...which is what the current quality of the herd is.

As far as membership. I've been off and on as a member from 1993 on. Currently I am not.

"Who do you think is giving it to them?"

The state of Utah is not giving a tag to SFW. If you think so you are mistaken.

>AT 04:00?PM (MST)

>
>AT 03:42?PM (MST)

>
>Hoss,
>No I am not a dedicated
>hunter. I think it's
>a horrible program. Do
>you really think it's fair
>that you jump ahead in
>the line by paying for
>your choice of unit?
>
>A herd without enough mature animals
>is not a healthy herd.
> So qualiity has nothing
>to do with antler inches
>it's has to do with
>age class.
>
>Funding...easy. Double the cost of
>tags. Helll triple it
>and cut the tags in
>half. Funding is not
>an issue at all.....unless you're
>wanting to keep it at
>a welfare level of cost...which
>is what the current quality
>of the herd is.
>
>As far as membership. I've
>been off and on as
>a member from 1993 on.
> Currently I am not.
>

I've decided we are to the point that we should either fight or have sex.

I'm not really into boys, and I bleed a lot so neither option works for me. Guess we will just argue down the line. We should have met and had a beer when you were here for the expo. I'm just 40 miles away.

I appreciate your passion, unlike certain taxidermists I respect that you actually have a position and ain't looking to just be a troll. Obviously your wrong?.

Is get on board increase license prices. I was out at Farmington Bay doing hours last year talking to the director, they really need cash across the board. That's really why $fw keeping as much as they do eats at me. Then $fw dictates projects it wants, instead of everyone getting more.

Vanilla,
I drew 1 Expo Tag. So go ahead and minus 1 point to 7. Yes I gained a couple on the loophole you're referring to. But really that only proves my point more. I chose to hunt a unit other than my first choice. I adapted to the situation, just like others could chose to do if Tag numbers where cut on a certain unit. Thanks for pointing that out.

?Yes I gained a couple on the loophole you're referring to. But really that only proves my point more. I chose to hunt a unit other than my first choice. I adapted to the situation, just like others could chose to do if Tag numbers where cut on a certain unit. Thanks for pointing that out.?

Or, you got your real first choice of units without having to actually put it as your first choice on the application, all while still obtaining a point. Just like a crap ton of others did. No harm in utilizing the system to one?s benefit. It was totally legal to do so, and I'm not upset people did it.

I only point that out because you tried to use the fact that you have 8 general deer points as evidence that you chose to sit out years. Well, that actually isn't true now that we've broken it down. You hunted and still got points more than once, so those 8 points don't show much of anything other than someone should use you to go in on a group app and get a general season tag of their choosing.

Vanilla,
Actually I usually hunt the unit that is the toughest to draw in the state. My son and wife both drew it and my brother as well. I didn't have the points and ended up with a unit that at times went undersubscribed. I then sat out a couple years due to my daughter and others having tags that I focused on. Last year I did just apply for a point due to drawing an Expo Tag. So again you're assuming just like Hoss and you're wrong. You guys are seriously amazing with how often you think you know and in reality have no clue.

Muley, maybe my assumption was wrong, maybe it wasn?t. But I was right in your extremely misleading post about 8 points. And that was the whole point. We can split hairs and the minutia all you want, it doesn't change that you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar on this one.

Hey Tri- check out this link. You may want to educate yourself on this topic. https://wildlife.utah.gov/?option=com_content&view=article&catid=118:big-game&id=839

Vanilla,
No not at all. The point of being against cutting tags is that individuals don't get to hunt exactly where they want. I've had exactly 1 Tag on the last 9 seasons where my nunber one choice would be to hunt. It's misleading to say that cutting tags makes it so people can't hunt or have to sit out.
You say maybe you're assumption was wrong. That is funny. It was wrong and you still tried to spin it. You guys are all the same spinning and whining contintually.
Hopefully we cut tags or come up with others methods to reduce harvest. Until then I'll keep pushing for that while also doing what I can to keep hunting. I enjoy that better than protesting and crying about not getting exactly my own way.

If you were so proud of it why didn't you point out how you did it, rather than try to insinuate you hadn't drawn in 8 yrs.

Truth is you had. Truth is EXACTLY what I said. You will do whatever you can to get YOURSELF a tag. All the while pontificating your self righteousness about tag cuts.

There is no crying. I want folks to be able to hunt.

I want to CAPITALIZE on opportunities to hunt.

You want to sneak around.

Be proud man. You played a loophole in the system so you could hunt, while accumulating points to guarantee you could hunt. You want to hunt every year so bad you seeked out loopholes to make it happen.

Freaking hilarious that after all your yapping about "proud to sit", Vanilla snags you for doing the exact opposite.

No wonder you are an $fw fan. They are great at saying one thing while doing another as well.

I actually have 1 point. Gained the old fashioned way, I didn't get a tag that year.

See Hoss that's the difference between me and you. I didn't sneak anything. I stated I had 8 points. You were so hung up about crying about what you can and can't do you missed my point. My point was I figured out a way to still hunt. Even with draws on all units and cutting tags (which actually have only increased). I sat some years but I also still hunted. By looking at the big picture I am able to support things like needed tags cuts, while also being able to do what I love, which is hunting with my family. It's really is the difference at the core of all of it. My top priority is a healthier (quality) mule deer herd. Your top priority is the have a tag in your pocket every year in the exact unit you want, for cheap and for all of your family ...above all else. You?ve narrowed yourself into a small box. Instead of looking at options that will still allow you to hunt while allowing for proper herd management.
In fact every single thing I say you have to try and figure a way to tie it back to SFW because again you have locked your mind in box and don't look at the big picture. Oh well, like I said I'll keep hunting and pushing for quality management and you keep pushing for a tag in your pocket every year.

I've hunted in the same camp with the same guts for 41yrs. Its pretty rare that we have 50% tags. I've done dedicated 4 times and killed a grand total 3 deer.

I'm the exact same as you. EXCEPT I don't tell people they should do what I'm not willing to do. The point "game" you played was legal. But it did show you were seeking it out.

I put in for dedicated central nebo. First and only choice.

Then muzzy Manti San Rafael on the general because with my 1 point its excellent odds. Only choice for general.

My son did the same for general because its 98% for youth with 0 points. Only choice.

I didn't say you cheated. But YOU were the one trying to show you have no problems not tagging every year, after all you have 8 points to prove it.

Vanilla caught you, I saw it and didn't think about it.

That is the difference. I won't tell folks to sit. Or spining yarn about "finding a way" while I'm out hunting.

You will. You do. That's the difference.

As for tag price. How many times can I agree with you before you understand.

I support tag increases. In fact of like to tie them to the ACTUAL rate of inflation(not that phony gov one that discounts energy).

Hoss,
You obviously don't care to listen or see anything other than your agenda. But it's all good. Enjoy your family camp and the years to come.

"while accumulating points to guarantee you could hunt."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

What world are you living in?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

The troll lives in Texas.
I won't hold it against him to not know Utah?s current tag system let alone a previous system that had a loophole.
We understand that you wouldn't know.
We forgive you Trollstate

"Wildlife and its habitat cannot speak. So
we must and we will."
Theadore Roosevelt

I don't want to live in Texas Billybop. I want to live in the land of gubmint guarantees. Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!

Apparently they are so good one guy will look down his nose at you when he thinks you have one. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom