Single father’s..

Butts

Anybody else trying to make it being a single dad cooking up some hamburger/elk / deer helper. Helper was stroganoff.. added onions and fresh garlic to the elk and deer.

Looks like garbage. Ingredients are garbage. Hopefully not to many more of these preps.

397D7DEC-AF76-474F-90F0-50EFDBAAD6D0.jpeg

Rice glop! Kids loved it growing up. Pot of white rice, pound of browned hamburger, and large can of mushroom soup.

Change it up and use can of chicken breast, and cream of chicken over noodles. Heaven.

Kids don't care about spices or fancy until they're over 12!!

My kids favorite was always what they called "finger steaks". Not the breaded ones, but deer or elk steaks marinated in teriyaki and on the grill. They could eat with their fingers!! French fries in the oven.

My kids favorite was always what they called "finger steaks". Not the breaded ones, but deer or elk steaks marinated in teriyaki and on the grill. They could eat with their fingers!! French fries in the oven.

Thanks blank

Looks pretty good to me. No complaints here. Growing up, my dad used to say "We're just trying to keep you alive, not fatten you up". True story.

God Bless you Butts! Single dads are the most overlooked demographic- ever. I had a stint of 15 years of it as my youngest was 3 when my x gave me the boot. I think I have a pretty good idea what you are going through. Hang in there. a good one is spaghetti. They love it and it is cheap- whether you make noodles (which they really love) or store-bought pasta. Make your own sauce and it is cheap cheap. Meatballs out of venison or brown it and put it in crumbled, either way they will lap it up.

God Bless you Butts! Single dads are the most overlooked demographic- ever. I had a stint of 15 years of it as my youngest was 3 when my x gave me the boot. I think I have a pretty good idea what you are going through. Hang in there. a good one is spaghetti. They love it and it is cheap- whether you make noodles (which they really love) or store-bought pasta. Make your own sauce and it is cheap cheap. Meatballs out of venison or brown it and put it in crumbled, either way they will lap it up.
Thanks CC ! I appreciate it. Thanks for everyone.

My Kids liked Grilled cheese sandwiches. Few slices of American cheese on some toast grilled in a pan. A little Butter on the toast, both sides.

Blanks version of Ground meat and Cream of mushroom soup over rice, the wife and I still eat today. She called it Akron Special where she learned to make it at Akron University when there. Kids liked it.

Breakfast food- Scrambled eggs and Bacon. Throw some shredded cheese in with the scrambled eggs.

Thanks for being there for your kids. They are our future. Your a good father.

My grandkids love French toast when they stay at papa’s. Easy, a couple eggs and 1/4 cup of milk add a little cinnamon and some sugar.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom