son's muzzy antelope

steelheader

after eight mornings, Dustin finally connected on this lope. Pic is with his cell phone so not the best.
71100media_imag0139.jpg

Nicely done!! No matter how old your sons are, 14 or 40, there is nothing better than your boy gettin it done!
Thanks for your help for myself and my boy, steelheader!!!!!!

Way to go Dustin! Nice job Scott! I think Dustin is way ahead of most kids his age in hunting! Drawing the tags he has over the last several years doesn't hurt either! You should be proud!

Thanks Eric, I hope your son can find #1 or #2, Dustin took what he called #3. He had #1 three times in that corner field at first light but someone always came driving there truck along the field and pushed him out.(he's a toad) We had #2 and ten does comming in late one afternoon and he was set up a 200 yards out of the field, I was back by the hay stacks watching in the spotting scope when 3 guys came driving around the stack I started to walk over to tell them someone was out there and they sped around me and game me the finger! and blew them out. They were dang lucky that road goes out to the highway! I'm sure with the other units opening up that will push even more into there. I'm sure you will find Preston a good one, good luck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom