Spotted kitty

JR

1784image.jpg

Called in after a 20 minutes, snuck in on me but I won lol

Nice!! I think that the belly fur on a bobcat is about as beautiful a thing as there is...certain parts and positions of a fine woman excluded. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Nice cat! What is the market for California/Nevada cats these days, and where can they be sold? Anyone know?

Prime pelt with no holes?..trapped??.$450.00.

I wanted one mounted, but my rifles pretty much destroy the "laundry", so to speak.

My nephew traps them pretty successfully, so I asked him to save me one??.he wanted $350.00 for this huge female and assured me I was getting a deal. I laughed my azz off and THEN got the lesson!

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

Nickman I have the same problem lol but I've been able to get one that was not damaged to bad so that ones at taxi.. This one had a nasty hole so it's in the freezer tubed to get tanned for something like a hat!!!

Jeff, after looking at your posts for some time know I didn't know that was you. Sorry. I guess I was looking at the ***** and not you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom