Successful year

Hghcntrykllr. Have just been sitting back watching this unfold, and I have to say that this thread is a joke. You came on here as cocky and arrogant as they come, poke the bees nest, then expect everyone to like what you have to say and to take it somewhere else if they don't.

The guys here aren't a bunch of old men, and many are very accomplished hunters. You just can't get it through your thick head that you are an arrogant jerk that is taking out your little man syndrome on the very guys that should be on your side. If you want so badly to get people pissed off and fight with each other then go over to the PETA website, cuz there shouldn't be any of that here. You may be in college, but you obviously have a TON to learn.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-12 AT 04:06PM (MST)[p]YES, two posts to reach a hundred about a week apart and they both deal with ___ _______ 20 year olds!
:)
Plus I just wanted to be the 100th poster to advertise Zeke's pickup description one more time...

Dam you bullcrazy!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer? See Zeke for prime example....

I love it! It is the exact repeat of the Legend of Cass. Remember when his brother logged in and posted for him. LMAO!

You'd probably think I'm an old fart at 41 and I hunt with some young guys that tell me that too my face. I can handle it. I just wonder how long you have been on MM though. I've been here for over a dozen years and have seen several of these so-called old farts whack absolute monsters (200+ inch bucks) consistantly. It is rather comical to see a kid post up some okay bucks in the 150-160 range and tell everyone who consistantly kill 200 inch bucks that he is better than them. Do ya see where I'm going with this. You have jumped on a website that has more than just few hard-core trophy muley nuts that frequent it. Guys that have been killing monsters since before you were $hittin' yellow in your diaper. Do you really think you are better than them????

>For all of you who think
>I'm in high school, guess
>again, 2nd year in college.
>Shove that up your pipe
>and smoke it, and also
>that top deer INSIDE spread
>is 22.
>
>
>The new kids in town boys!
>Hahaha
the only score that matters is the inside score of the mainbeams... not the largest inside spread. My buck this year had an inside spread of 23 but the spread credit was only 19. you can print off score sheets on boone and crockett and they will show you where to take measurements... not jumping on you #####, just trying to help!

Hof

There is no way that top buck has a 22" inside spread. More like 18". Heck, this buck barely has a 22" inside spread.
corbysbuck.jpg

There's always next year

>>SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU ALL
>>HAVE AS BIG AS EGOS
>>AS THE KID
>
>
>Seems to me you like AS
>and caps.
>
>BTW nice buck

hahaha that's awesome!!!

Oh man, I am glad my 2 Sons never posted something this stupid on MM. Can't believe I have 2 sons over 20..OUCH

Anyway, I would tell them to delete it, or I would smack them in the head :)

Bowhunt,
The difference is your boys actually know how to act and have a sense of what to say in a public setting! Good boys....actually good young men!

Zeke

Hghcntrykllr. I hope you print this thread out and save it. Then in a couple years, when you hit puberty, you can read it again and maybe understand why you got most of these responses.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom