TAG Bags recall - BlackOvis/Elk101 customers

ktowncamo

Hey all, Kendall with BlackOvis. I spoke with Larry from TAG bags last week at length and what you may have been hearing or reading here is correct - there is a recall on the TAG bags as the fabric (not the seams) is failing on the last and most recent patch. Larry (owner of TAG who lives in Fairbanks AK) has been a pro through this painful situation - the guy is straight up solid.

We sent out an email last this week to the BlackOvis and Elk101 customers that have purchased the bags from us. I wanted to post here since some of you may not have received that email from us or didn't check it out.

Please reach out to us if you received this email (or didn't but purchased from us) and let us know that you've tested your bags and if there was a defective on them. We'll be sure to get your name and address onto the list we're getting to Larry so that he can ship you replacements in January.

I know there are guys that have been a little bent about it, and that's understandable if you've got a hunt coming up. With the way TAG bags hold up for years, it may be worth borrowing a buddy's or just getting some cheap one time use bags for your hunt this fall and banking on the quality of the replacements that you'll be receiving to serve you well for years to come. I've been using my TAG bags for 5 years now and they are going strong.

IF you're one of our customers that isn't interested in waiting, we understand and we've got your back...always. Give us a call or reply to the email you received from us and we'll take care of you with a full refund. No questions asked.

Thanks and as always, shoot straight!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom