Thanks/Best Wishes!

fishon

Very Active Member
I want to thank all of you for your passion and interest in wildlife. No matter the state or the opinion I appreciate ANYONE that gets involved.

Thanks to all those that contacted me about the deer situation in Utah and for lighting a fire under me. I am glad I could help in my own small way with bringing concerns out and some ideas.

I am gonna focus on my business and my radio so I must leave this forum business out of the equation. While I am on here voicing my opinion I seem to neglect what is most important to me which is my kids future.

Thanks Brian/Founder for a site where people can share their passion and ideas.

Best wishes to ALL of you in whatever cause you believe in. I hope to someday meet you all on the Mountain.

I am signing off. Happy New Year.....

Tony Abbott
www.myfreehunts.com
The next buck to have a fawn will be the
1st.

I would have to say Thank You Tony, for YOUR passion, ideas and knowledge in our hunting heritage. It has been a pleasure reading your posts. I understand about the time constraints, these forums can take up a lot of time.

I wish you all the best with your buisness and radio. I know your kids are in good hands...

Hope to see you on the mountain as well, take care!

Perry

Don't WUSS out yet!

We're just gettin started!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

It is nice to have your idea's and knowledge available.

We all get a little sarcastic at times but I think most of those in the game have been here along time and we know each other fairly well.

Hang around when ya can.

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-11 AT 11:02AM (MST)[p]TONY
I think we owe you the thanks
Everybody here has there opinions on what needs to change and why
But very few take it to the leavel of involvement as you have done
In the end we all want the same thing
And I say kudos to those that are willing to fight for it were it matters and where the change can actually take place
Rather then just complane about it daily here on MM

ITS ALL ABOUT MEAT-IN WITH THE TAXIDERMIST

Tony

We don't always agree but I have the same problem with my wife and we still live together.

I will always count you among my friends!

Good luck!

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Jan-20-11 AT 04:10PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-20-11 AT 04:09?PM (MST)

Thanks Tony, You are a straight shooter and I have always enjoyed your insight. Keep the fight alive for Mule Deer!

Tony, Thanks for keepin the cause in the fore front which is the mule deer of the beehive state. Your welcome in my high country bivy anytime..... i meant 12x14' wall tent..

A healthy debate is always welcome my friend and it is imperative that both sides of the equation are considered when talking about our hunting resources. There are very few that get involved to the level that you have done and for that I say Kudos and thank you. I look forward to your thoughts on other issues. While we may disagree on certain issues I don't think most of us are really that much different. Keep those small jabs coming. They keep me humble!

Jim

It's always an adventure!!!

C-ya Fishon, I think your a knob !

I read your website & that seems pretty legit (cough)(cough)

if that don't pan out, you may wanna check into Amway.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom