Thanks DallanC

grizzlyplumber

Very Active Member
After several years of hunting I just shot my first big game animal, a muley in southern Utah. I had expected to have help in gutting and field dressing but my friend was several hours away and I didnt dare wait that long. I had printed off Dallans guide complete with pictures over a year ago and kept it in my backpack and was able to properly care for the animal by following the step by step (the pics were a big help). Dont know if anyone else has used this but it sure saved my bacon, so thank you Dallan.

Congrats to you on your first Big Game, hope that you were able to take some pictures first before the field care took place.
If so, post up some pictures for us to view and again, CONGRATS.

Brian

Hey thats great! Glad to hear you were successful and were able to take care of it yourself. Dressing a big game animal for the first time is a daunting task if you've never done it before. Go slow and careful and once its done most people think "wow that was pretty easy!".

I usually get a couple dozen emails from people each fall who dressed their first animal using the guide. Glad it helped you out!

-DallanC

DallanC
Could you post the guide again. I don't think I ever saw that one. Always good to have a refresher course.

Jared
aka: DeadI

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom