The Miracle Draw of the Year

HighDesert

WOW is all i can say. I put all of my clients in this year for Sheep, Antelope and ELk. None of them had more then 4 points so i figuired sheep would be it. With Oregons preference point system in place it makes it tuff to draw a tag for a resident with low points less then 1% Make it a Non-resident the odds are probabally 50x as hard and he pulled on the planets sure did align for himlast night I got from him it turns out that he drew the Junpier Antelope tag in Oregon with 2 points. I was like wait that has got to be wrong. Went and Looked low and behold he drew it with 2 points. This is of extreme Rarity so I will be playing for goats in the Juniper unit now as well all i can say is wow at this time.

The same guy drew a Pansagunt deer tag in Utah a few years ago and followed it up with a Central Manti Utah bull tag the next year with no points! You ought to apply with him next year. I had another friend pull a Beattys Butte (OR) goat hunt with no points, it does happen. 25% do go to random draw in Oregon.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom