This is funny!

adamsoa

With Chelsea's wedding coming up July 31st... Hillary wanted to play the perfect Mom

She asked Chelsea... "have you had sex with Marc?"

Chelsea said.... "Not according to Dad"

respect my authorita

An oldie & not bad!

But it doesn't even compare to that BB clip!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

What a cheap shot joke!!!

Dredging up ancient history about one of the greatest US Presidents ever!

Seriously???

You should be ashamed of yourself.

When does a man begin to have peace and the respect he deserves for the excellent service to his country. That was over 12 years ago and two terms of the biggest idiot this country has ever been manipulated into having as a leader! Give it a rest!

This hypocrisy on this site amazes me sometimes. You can rail and rail on one of the greatest Americans to ever live and it is a hilarious party - yet if you say one negative word about a deer hunting guide who was CONVICTED OF something and that conviction in NOW A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD the guard dogs come out, call you a cheap shot artist and send you nasty PM's threatening to "beat your mexican ass".

?COME FIND ME VATO!

?Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by the sense of touch, because everyone can see, but only a few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are, and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion.? Niccolo Machiavelli

You need to cool your crap Homie!
If you don't like the way things are on this side of the border I highly suggest you march 'your mexican ass' back across that same border just a little faster than you crossed it the first time!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-11-10 AT 07:55PM (MST)[p]Let me tell YOU someting B-BOPPER - my people have lived on this land LONG before YOUR people invaded OUR COUNTRY and called it your own and STOLE it from us! My bloodlines go back to the first settlers of SANTA FE! I was born in Pastura, NM - as was my grandfather. BUT just becuase he happened to be operating a ranch probably the size of your whole state in Durango, Mexico at the time of my father's birth, my father was legally a Mexican and United States citizen, but due to institutionalized racial prejudices and the bureaucratic nightmare of marrying a girl from there, it was just a lot easier to go home to Pastura by taking the back roads, making him "a wetback" and me what the gringos now call "an anchor baby", as if we never had any right to the land we farmed and ranched for 400 years.

Go back?? What right do YOU have to tell ME to GO BACK?? You go first! We were here before YOU were my gringo friend!

?Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by the sense of touch, because everyone can see, but only a few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are, and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion.? Niccolo Machiavelli

"excellent service to his country"......got any idea how much money he knocks down for that excellent service?

Compare that to a 23 year old Marine who has been crippled for life and then tell me all about poor ol', vilified, Bill Clinton.

I will gladly provide first class transportation to the Mexican border for HomoJ....his crap is starting to wear me out!

(HomerJ said)
>and two terms of the
>biggest idiot this country has
>ever been manipulated into having
>as a leader!

Obama has only been in office for 1/2 term. I know it SEEMS like two terms, but we are stuck with him for another two years.

Maybe this will help you to know what I am referring to when I speak of hypocrisy on here tonight. I received several threatening PM's just becuase I responded to this post:

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID6/20167.html

So I am very confused about your comment about some 23 year old crippled soldier - where did that come from??

>I will gladly provide first class
>transportation to the Mexican border
>for HomoJ....his crap is starting
>to wear me out!

Like I said to B-Bop - you can go back with him!

What's with the attitude Homie?
I ain't got nothin against anybody from anywhere!!!
But you start running your jaws about fellow Americans & that's where I draw the line!
Clinton wasn't the best President we ever had,just clueing you in on that!

Well Homo, that was then and this was now....check your history.

If your ancestors wanted it so bad, they should have fought for it.

Also, they weren't doing anything constructive with it anyway.......pretty much like now!

The Mexicans built a few missions, enslaved lots of Indians.....who were here before them, and pretty much sat on their butts, doing nothing after that.

Railroads, schools, harbors, industry, lumber.....all kinds of things that "Whitey" built in 150 years, that Mexicans never envisioned in 6,000 years.

And don't reference Incans to me. They didn't like Mexico either.....they left.

Don't worry though, we are in the process of giving it all back. Problem is, who you going to get to operate it in the future?

Tacos, burritos and chille rellanos are good though!

Now, all that said, you are welcome to my respect, welcome to share this country and we'll even help you out, if you are in need, but you have to give something back!

Respect for other people and THEIR rights and property. Become a contributing member of society and quit whining about how bad you have been treated.

....get on, or get out!......and take some "Ragheads" with you, please.

So tell me Homie?
You don't like it here?
You don't like the Freedom of Speech we practice?
Why not go to Mexico where everything is better than here?

"BUT just becuase he happened to be operating a ranch probably the size of your whole state in Durango, Mexico..."

And he needed that much land to support a gaggle of goats and a few chiggers in that chit hole..

Homer - "The Oddesy"

'que pasta mi amigo

2195spartacus03.jpg

I'm pretty sure that is Mosnar smiling by the barrel.

Slick

My people on my mothers side came here in 1671, my fathers people were here to meet them.

No replies from Homer yet?

Well,I think never_catch is gonna get one!}>}>}>

>And as for you Please_Dear, you
>wouldn't know someone's civil rights
>from a whole in the
>ground. That is not a
>real interview, it was so
>obviously staged and the "mexican"
>was obviously coached by the
>interviewer to make it look
>like the circular logic you
>say exists. It is fine
>for you to eat the
>labor of the brown skinned
>hands, but to suggest they
>have rights too, well that
>is too much. The mighty
>gringo is the only one
>who has rights in "his"
>land. Next time you eat
>a vegetable you better think
>about the hand that picked
>it and all the sacrifices
>he or she has made
>so you can have food
>on your table.

Boy you're a genius aren't you?

>If it weren't for the Mexicans,
>this country would starve. Not
>a single crop would ever
>be harvested.

I reckon we were eating just fine before the mexicans illegally intruded into our country and we'll eat just fine when they are all gone!

UHH!!!!!!!!!

If you want to live in the U.S. and be a citizen of the U.S. then do so as an American not a Mexican!

The land that your people took from the Native Americans was taken from you so get over it that is how war used to work.

You want it back? Well I would gladly give you CA back but it would do no good you would cross the border to Oregon. Quit crying about how bad it is and enjoy the U.S. as an American. If you want to be a Mexican then go to Mexico.

Bill

OK HomoJ, I stand corrected......but the Aztecs didn't stay in Mexico either.....they must have fell into that "whole in the ground" you refered to.

You illiterate fool!

I guess you would leave this country and go back to Mexico.....if your welfare check was big enough to let you make the down payment, on a car capable of hauling all of your "familia" in one trip.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom