Turning a Tag back...

Matapatos

Can you turn a general non resident tag back in for a refund if you aren't able to hunt it? The excuse would be that I don't have enough time. Possibly building a house but I won't know until late this summer.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-15 AT 08:10AM (MST)[p]Wyoming will not take a tag back or issue a refund for anything other than a serious medical issue that is backed up by a Doctor's paperwork saying you are not capable of hunting during the season your tag is good for. It is stated right in the application booklet on the G&F website and they don't bend their rules.

"Each applicant assumes an inherent risk when applying for a license to be used in the future. License fees are generally
nonrefundable once a license has been issued and licenses are nontransferable. Please consider the risk when
applying."

Refer to the Department's website under Hunting, WGFC Regulations, Chapter 44 for information on refunds,
cancellation of licenses and unable to use a license for good cause.

NEVADA is the best state out here in the west for RETURNING YOUR TAG AND GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you very much, I found some of that, but wasn't sure if there was something I was missing. I really appreciate the replies...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom