two buffalo tags the same year?

So with the change in upfront fees the draw odds must have gone up. I checked my draw results and to my surprise I will be hunting a bull buffalo this year. Great!! Then I checked my wife's draw results thinking there was no way both of us could possible draw the same year and she too will be hunting buffalo. Wow that was a little overwhelming. We are going to need a little help with recovery does anybody know if there are multiple guys out there who can help with hauling off the park and processing? Are these guys worth the money, or would it be better to do with horses? Fortunately we only live 90 minutes away from Jackson

Congrats, Tag and Drag is a good outfit to help retrieve the big critters well worth the money i've heard from others. Also Trefren outfitters I believe will retrieve also. I would for sure get someone help lined up.

Tag/drag is worth the money if you are going to hunt the refuge. If your hunting up north on the forest bringing your own horses would be more practical. Enjoy the hunt and the meat you won't be disappointed.

Hopefully your can smoozzze your way into having the same NER dates for both of ya!!

That cow tag will be the hardest to harvest-----

Enjoy,

Robb

Now that's a pile of meat...or two.
Way to go drawing 2X in the same year!
Good luck,
Zeke

Another vote for Ralph and Tag & Drag. He drug my bull out December 29th 2012 from the very North end of the refuge in the snow and sub-zero temperatures and after dark. It was a half mile from the road as the crow flies. best money I ever spent.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom