ultrasonic cleaner

ishootaRUM300

Has anyone or is anyone using the hornady ultrasonic case cleaner or something similar? If you are I would like to here what you think of it.

If I was gonna change from what I do know (vibratory cleaner with corn cob) I would get the stainless media setup...

http://www.longrangehunting.com/articles/brass-cleaning-stainless-tumbling-media-review-1.php

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I use it in combination with my corn cob. I use the ultrasonic first but with trailer brightner for tractor trailers. it shines and cleans the inside like new. then use the corn cob media to finish them off and to dry the casings faster. it is an extra step. or station the cases go through. It gets the inside of the cases that the media wasn't able too. I only use mine for rifle cases. the media works well on the pistol alone so I don't bother giving them the dip.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom