UNFRICKENSUCCESSFUL AGAIN!!!

B

bobcatbess

THANKS UDWR!!!

I WOULDN'T KNOW IT ANY OTHER WAY!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I'm loosing faith in you Bess...
WTF?
I was sure you'd be riding high with a big stinky permit this year....
Sorry man!!!!!

Sorry Bess. I thought it'd be your turn this year.

They'll be bigger next year!

IT'S ALL RIGHT rick!!!

I'M ALMOST USED TO IT!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

WELL I SURE AIN'T ONE UNDER MAX!!!

BUT I'M SURE YOU'RE RIGHT AWLB!!!

SOMEBODY WITH LESS POINTS THAN ME PULLED A TAG!!!

I'M SURE OF IT!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Sorry Bess, but we all know if you aren't max you have basically no chance in the best units.....

Bess,
Sorry to hear of the UN confirmation!
I got the same email, I'm sure I have less points than you, 9 now!
Best of luck to those that drew. Especially antlerrick!!!:)

bess,

I am going to name April 28th "UN bobcat day". From here on out I will make April 28th a special day knowing you have had your balls kicked in yearly on this day.

Please. Will everyone stop what you are doing for a moment of silence? Also, please lower your flags to half-staff. Thank you.

LOL ktc!!!

AFTER ABOUT 14 KICKS THEY'RE GETTING KINDA BLUE & SORE TOO!!!

MAYBE AFTER THE PISSCUTTER HUNTS TAKE THEIR TOLL & A 300" BULL BECOMES A TROPHY,MAYBE,JUST MAYBE, THEY'LL THROW ME A PERMIT???

OH WELL!!!

I'VE PLAYED THE GAME!!!

WAITING MY TURN DOESN'T PISS ME OFF!!!

BUT WAITING MY TURN WHEN I CAN SEE THINGS CHANGING QUICK AGGITATES ME,ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS ALL GREED RELATED!!!

MY BONUS POINTS ARE ABOUT AS VALUABLE IN THE FUTURE AS OUR GREENBACK WILL BE!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I think Bobcat should move across the border to Dinosaur, Colorado. Awesome deer tags about every 3 years and can shoot piscutter bulls every year with the occassional 300 incher. Here are a few OTC bulls from '08.

49f7b71e38da974b.jpg

49f7b742398790a0.jpg

THAT TOP BULL IS A DECENT BULL!!!

MUSTA BEEN REAL CLOSE TO THE UTAH BORDER???

NICE!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Bobcat, you don't miss a trick do you? I guess the top bull (331 gross) wondered into the wrong neighborhood. Then again, there are a few bulls that survive the yearly onslaught of 4 seasons. The pics are my brother and his girlfriend.

Bess,

I know a a guy who lives in the basin who drew the Wasatch Premium with 0 points... How does that make you feel?!?!?!?

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Bad Karma maybe?

Maybe if you toned it down a notch, your luck would change. You can't possibly be miserable all the time. I'm in the same boat as you again in Utah, Unsuc on everthing, but mine is for a NR.

Sorry to hear that Bessy, I was hoping you would draw. Oh well,
there is always next year.... How many times have I heard that
LOL....

BOBBY I was gonna give it a few days to let the latest UN
air out for you. I need to head your way, maybe buy you some dinner and compare a few notes about your area.

I'd love to have you in camp this fall since you ain't got ##### else to do.

THE ONLY LUCKY ww

There's always the SPIKE HUNT...............

Well Mr Bobcat..... I didn't draw on the Buffalo or the Antelope... so June 11th... I even scheduled the day off... its Online for the Spikey Elk Tag...

Destiny

Just think if it wasn't for all of those conservation tags and expo tags how many of us average joe hunters would be hitting the woods with the tag we want this year. I'm ok with a few of those type of tags but there are way too many in this state. It also seems that the guys that can afford these tags can also afford the "Entourage" hunts that plague this state, making it hard on the average trophy hunter. These tags are also the reason that the bow elk hunt is to early in this state. Because some of these high profile guides and "conservation groups" use their power and money to keep it there so they can sell the rifle that one of us should have drawn to some rich dude. These tags are ruining the hunting in this state.

Sorry I kind of went off there I'm just a little fed up. There are other ways to raise the money and keep it more fair for all.

Bessy you don't keep the cap locks on when you fill out your app do you. Maybe thats why you keep getting the UN for hunt #$%. Just a thought.

lmao log....

Hell cat, I can't even draw a gen deer tag. There'll be a stinky bastage still around next year with you name on him!

Bess, It's been like 3 or 4 years, since i first started reading these pages, i been watching and waiting for you to get a good tag. Sorry to hear you were unsuccessful! i don't think anybody wants a great tag anymore than you!

To me, the days leading up to finding out if i drew or not, completely change me from who i think i am. I don't handle it well. It Sucks!!! lol

You're due bud!! Joey

200 expo tags, 200 conservation tags, Out of control landowner tags, Larger and more CWMU's, and Governors tags Thats where your tags are boys.Can we at least take a look at other ways at raising money for wildlife???????? Conservation tags 1981 to 2007 Utahs best tags in the best places. Deer 402, Elk 593,Pronghorn 205, Bear 90,Moose 77, Desert sheep 76,Rocky mt bighorn 34, and goat 33. There is a good chance your dream tag is among these numbers.

I feel your pain BESS. I was pullin for and my Mrs, but the two off you keep getting the same letter. Here's to another year of waiting. The last of my MAXED out friends drew his Phavant tag this year. Thats the bright side.

Yelum

On a positive note Bess! You still have time to bye a lotto ticket!! I hear it is up to 77 million!! 1 in a billion odds. And you don't need points. Sorry Man.
Maybe we will have to go with Rimrock the peckerneck drew Bison. I bet he would let us gut and pack it for him. You can hold the bullet! But make sure you take the powder out of it. Anything over 1200 lbs hurts my back. I will line up the wet nurses and hot toddies to nurture us back to health.
UN for Rut no sheep.

Rutnbuck

HEY Ruty!!!

SO RIMROCK PULLS A BISON TAG & IS IN SO MUCH AWE HE DOESN'T EVEN TELL US HUH???

I THINK THERE OUGHT TO BE LOTS OF BLOOD ON HIS PERTY PAINT JOB THIS TIME,LOTS OF BLOOD!!!

BEEN WONDERIN WHY HE'S BEEN SO DAMN QUIET!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

No kidding he is worse then a kid in a Candy store. I think he already packed his truck. And been to Cabelas 8 or 10 times I know he bought a couple new guns! I talked to him the other day and he was Watching Dances with Wolf's to study Buffalos.
I am still out here in Vernal shooting missiles all over town so if you get in town shoot me a call.

Rutnbuck

Well Bobcat... I did draw the 1st hunt, hunters choice bison tag.
Rut-n-buck is still bitchen about gutting and packin out my elk from last year..And now I'm on a diet and rut-n-buck don't have any teeth, I don't know how we will get a buff out.By the way where are the Henery Mountains anyway? I know I shouldn't put in for a tag just on a whim..chances are I might draw out....hmmm..maybe a new 50 cal Sharps might be on the list.......ya, you can come along if you want to. (I'll share my beer.).AFTER THE CRITTER IS PACKED OUT....RIMROCK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom