unit 76 colorado

L

lucerunner

There are for of us ages 40 to 70 that have 13 points and want to draw for the 1st. rifle season of 09. we are exprenced elk hunters and will be bring hores for packing the elk out hopfully.
I would to know if anyone has any suggestions on where to camp and so on.
We use a wall tent.
Thanks

I don't blame you for bringing hores, very ambitious at your ages and especially great if they can cook, but i'd keep them in camp and hire a packer to bring out the elk. ;-)

Like ForkWest said, do a search for Rocketman and look at his pictures. They will make you forget all about those hores.

Mark

LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-09 AT 05:55PM (MST)[p]Follow this link to just one example.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID32/570.html

Mark
muledeer.jpg

Taking hores or horses with you on a hunt in Colorado will most likely get ya in trouble.Both won't cook,Both drink way to much,and both won't be used as much as you thought they would.
Just take a Barbie doll it will be cheap entertainment and will save a hell of alot on fuel hauling animals. If ya get your elk down quarter it keep it cool and hire a couple young cowboy to get it back to camp.Check your local High School for a couple young Cowboys who know the country they will do anything for a buck or a well never mind that's only if ya brought the hores.Ha

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom