user friendly

swbuckmaster

Long Time Member
Anyone know of any good phone user friendly hunting sites?
This one sucks when usingit my phone and it's my favorite one!

Comon brian update it to the 20th centry!

who farted?

>Anyone know of any good phone
>user friendly hunting sites?
>This one sucks when usingit my
>phone and it's my favorite
>one!
>
>Comon brian update it to the
>20th centry!
>
>

>
>who farted?

Get a better phone.

+1 Sierra, this is the best site! I hope he doesn't change it at all!
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

JUDAS Bucky!

Let's Keep it Simple!

I'll bet you've got one of the Newest of Phones that even You Ain't got figured out yet?

The Problem with New Phones is they are everything but a Phone!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

What phone are you using??? I rarely visit the site on my computer. iPhone works great.

Traditional >>>------->

I have a droid rzr hd and my phone works GREAT! I dont have any problems. I also am using 4G. Like others mentioned, what are you using???

Its a droid

The problem is typing anything all i can see is a few words at a time. Its always adding extra words and when your try and edit them you may as well just start over. I use tap talk on other forums and things flow much better. I understand this web page wont work with tap talk because it uses some old crap like dos or something.

who farted?

Dont change a thing! I'm a little old fashioned I guess but I like the concept of using a computer for the internet and using my phone to make and recieve phone calls.

I can't stand the format of most other forums. I'm lazy, I don't like scrolling thru 4-5 pages of comments. Keep it like it is.
SW get a new phone :)

Traditional >>>------->

I think founder should make a app for the site. Makes it aloy easier on other site to navigate them from phones. I agree with bucky bout editing and it drives me flippin nuts. Posting pics can be a pain in the azz to

Dont try and talk any sense to some of these old fudy dudies!
Nothing worse than changing their bran muffins and old and outdated web page. Lol

who farted?

See the block is working,It help keeping those young jackwagons from taking over the world.LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom