utah and the pac-12?

300wbymann

they are 1-4 in the pack 12, where are all the guys who were saying how utah would run this division?

i wish i new how to pull up a search, but it seems to me all the "utards" as stinky would call it, were argueing that utah could play just as well, week to week, as they used to in 1 game a year.---- not looking good so far!

time to fess up-- they WERE an average team, in a crappy conference. put them in any big conference and they suck. look forward to loosing seasons for the next 10 years!

Theyll do alright in that conference they lost alot of their star players from the last couple years. And they dont get all the money from the pac 12 there first year. And theyll be able to pull better recruits bien in the pac 12. Ya there gonna struggle the first couple years but after that I think theyll be top condenders. And yes 2 and three years ago no one in that confrence wouldve been able to touch them. I take it you missed the alabama bowl game when the utes put the beat down on the great roll tide.

Don't be so quick to judge. It's going to take the program several years to get up to speed with the rest of the Pac-12.

Eldorado

LAST EDITED ON Oct-30-11 AT 07:35AM (MST)[p]Utah is a weak team as is the entire Pac-12. I thought Stanford was for real but after taking 3 ot's to beat a bad USC team I'm convinced the entire conference below average.

oregon looked pretty piss poor yesturday also, stanford didn't look so hot either-- but they all look great compared to utah:)

There is a lot of "average" going 'round. Nobody in the big 12 plays D (they CAN score), the Big 10 hasn't been good for a decade, the big east is a joke and even the mighty SEC has 2 teams and a whole bunch of average (BSU stomped all over Georgia, who may well be the third-best team there).

I'm NOT an SEC fan but after LSU & Alabama, they are no better than any of the rest of the country...until yesterday, I might have believed in Clemson but Georgia Tech whipped them.

This is a down year for Utah but (unless the entire Pac-12 jumps up fast) they'll catch up, simply because the Pac-12 isn't "all that".....and neither is anyone else.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Is it really the "PAC 12"??? ;-)

PAC11andahalf.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom