Utah Draws

BIG

Check your statments mine just showed the price of two general deer tags.

Start watching your accounts

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine. He was so excited I could barely understand him, he had a charge on his CC which he believes is his Limited archery elk hunt. I'm currently waiting for my wife to call me back so I can get my pin # and check my account for hopefully the same outcome. May the hunting gods be with you.

fstop,
Which unit did he draw Beaver? Last year people were getting hit starting today until Saturday time to start checking the cards sounds like.

I checked my credit card and there is a pending charge of $280 and $40. You know what that means......( Mt Dutton Archery Elk with 9 points and General Archery Deer ) Right On!!!!
WARBIRDUM.....give me a call. Alan

Nothing here. That must mean they are late on mine.;-)

If I have to go another year telling you folks how I have 13 points I don't know if you will be able to stand it.

What in the hell do you do with 13 points? While the herd is being shot down to raghorns? Uugghh! Now I am worried.

Elkslayer,
That will be one great hunt I am still waiting to see if my card has been hit.I will let you know as soon as I find out.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-05 AT 08:49PM (MST)[p]SFW has your tag. If you have $15,000 you can have it back.

Someburro

I'VE GOT 15,000.00 & I'LL BET YOU CAN'T BUY ME THE TAG I WANT!!!

YOU BETTER GO TO YOUR LOCAL SFW DINNER & CHECK THE NEW PRICES OUT!!!

SOME OF THEM BOYS SHOW UP FOR ONE REASON,AND THATS TO TAKE THE TAG HOME NO MATTER WHAT THE COST!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHICH SECRETARY POCKETED THE CRISP 100.00 BILL I SENT IN WITH MY APPLICATION???
YA, I KNOW 100.00 AIN'T NEAR ENOUGH!!!

I know where you can get a san juan any weapon bull tag and I would be more than willing to sell you a ticket to the banquet. I'll agree with bobcat that $15,000 probably won't do it. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the draw gods will shine on me.

Hey Brian,
Merrit did not this year. I put in for an archery deer tag this year. I'm still in the waiting period for elk because of my 02 muzzle tag on the Dutton. I think he's waiting till I'm able to put in with him. I keep telling him that he crazy not to put in every year, but you understand those N. California folk! (not to smart if you know what I mean ;). Did you apply in Ut this year? It's good to hear from you again.
Best regards,
Adam (not Alan...I understand the mistake...(Oh yeah your from N. California too! ;)

My card was just hit for two $40.00 charges for mine and my daughter's general deer permits...no luck on anything else!

OK, I am beginning to get discouraged. Are you guys just now calling your CC company for the first time and finding out you drew, or have you called multiple times and they just now hit your card?

It looks like most cards should have been hit by now?

Seems to me it moved faster last year!
What I mean is more people posted results at an faster pace!
This is an much slower!
This almost as painful as the gas prices!($2.62 gal for reg fuel)
Next few days will do I guess!
Good LUCK!
rackmaster

fstop,
How did you do on the 02 Muzzy hunt on Dutton, I have hunted it alot over the years and I am hoping for a Dutton Archery this year.

Ok. I am getting pissed. What are you guys getting hit on debit or credit? Does it matter?

What brand of cards are getting hit? Visa? MasterCard? Discover?

Anyone who not being charged for stuff they should get like general deer or elk?

Not only did I hope to draw this year before the age objective thing started, I expected to draw. Oh well, it is not like I am used to this crap.

Mine was charged on my Visa credit card, the charges are seperate one for $40 for archery deer and one for $280 limited entry elk. they have not posted to my account yet because they are still pending charges so I had to call my cc company to find out. When someone charges your credit card it goes in an pre-authorizes the amount charged, and sucures the funds but it takes a few days before the funds are actually taken from your account. I would guess you could see charges all the way through the draw.

I JUST FOUND OUT MY RESULTS BY CALLING 1-800-DEERTAG. JUST GIVE THEM YOUR NAME AND SOCIAL # AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU YOUR RESULTS. LET US KNOW YOUR RESULTS.

My card had the actual amount of forty dollars posted today from UDWR for my wife's southern muzzleloader tag. But that was it...

XBishop,

#$%@#%$#%#$% thanks for the advise. I think you need to change your MM handle....... And I called from work!!!!!!

The only bobcat who will soon be standing in the unemployment line!!!!!!!

Oh my hell best! I cannot believe you fell for that buddy.

Let me give you a word of advice; Never give your SS number out! That should be your first clue not to call the bogus number!

The only ktc not falling for an old joke and becoming a victim of identity theft!

KTC,

I never gave my SS number out. I just hung up after the first sentence. Let me put it this way: This cat ain't the sharpest tool in the shed!!!!!!!

The only bobcat in need of a long vacation!!!!!

Just checked my CC. Both my kids drew their Central Region Deer permit. One of them has drawn a youth elk permit. I drew my Book Cliffs Muzzleloader Deer permit, YES!! It is going to be a great hunting season this year!!

Smokepole

LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-05 AT 07:12PM (MST)[p]My card was hit for $388.00 That means my brother and I drew are statewide archery deer, either my wife or I have drawn our moose tag. I had 10 points for east canyon. Wife had 5 for Deseret. I looked at the odds and they are bad for both of us but mine were better. I used a Visa, and I had pending charges for two days, and today it has been officially charged. I figure it will be me and I feel I am one of the luckiest guys around, cuz' I drew my San Juan archery elk last year with 7 points and now pretty good bet I drew my once in a lifetime. The problem is I am also put in for the Gila in NM, and G in Wyoming. All these hunts, including the moose, fall the last two weeks in September. Bummer of a situation, but I'll take it. I can't believe my luck. Bow only for me. Good luck to you all.
Jason "The Big Ol' Muley"

x( x( x( x(

I think my calculations are correct. They are billing deer first. Those who got the general deer are seeing their limited entry tags also.

That is why I have not been charged $280 for my elk tag damn it!!!

Maybe I will take my $280 to Vegas.

I have been checking my statement every day, with nothing showin' up yet. I've got a couple of general tags that should get drawn, so I think we've still got a chance.

Looks like I will be chasing elk on Dutton after all. 11 years of applying finally paid off. Elkslayer, maybe I will see you down there in archery season.

Checked my cards yesterday and no hits, My dad has a hit for $50 so I guess we will be chasing antelope at dagget 3 corners in the mornings and catching lakers in the afternoons again at flaming gorge this year.

Hey m00num,
I took a bull that grossed right at 340 in 2002. I then drew an AR 301 tag the next year and took a 320 bull. I have allot of special memories on that mountain. Fstop

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-05 AT 02:54PM (MST)[p]CC's will not post until Monday!
So tomorrow will be a great day for to see that we have drawn!
"Fstop" you harvested some nice bulls for sure I would like to see some photos as of last year I was only into Deer and now I'm finding out I want to start getting into hunting BULLS .(with an bow only though!)
Glad WY going to points next year also!
RM

My cousin called saturday and he finally drew Monroe with 12 points. Nothing on my card yet but at least I get to go with him.

Sorry Bird. Check your messages.

The draw gods continue to defy me.
x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(x(xx(x(x(x(x(

Are the transactions still popping up? Or, are they just doing mine last?

My hope is dwindling by the hour.

I finally drew my BookCliffs rifle deer, wife drew her gen deer. Still waiting on her Mt Goat results.

-DallanC

General Archery Deer, 2 Tags.

-Cass

- If animals weren't made to eat, then why are they made of meat?
- Vegetarian : Old indian word for Bad Hunter.

Finally got my Moose!!!!!!!!!

mule.gif

NBJB

I Just got hit for a Henry Mt. rifle tag and my wife got a book cliffs rifle tag. Same dates know what do I do?

bundy

ITS EASY!!!

TURN THAT HENRY'S TAG BACK!!!

THIS WAY YOU KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE!!!

1-YOU DON'T MAKE YOUR WIFE MAD!!! (NEVER DO THAT!!!)

2-SOME LUCKY SON OF A GUN GETS A HENRY'S TAG,HE,HE!!!

OR

YOU COULD THINK BEFORE YOU DRAW!!!

OR

YOU COULD TELL ME HOW MUCH CASH YOU SENT IN TO DRAW LIKE THAT???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING:HOW'D YOU DO THAT???

I've about given up hope as well. But, my dad's northeastern muzzleloader deer tag hasn't showed up yet on my card. I can't imagine that he wouldn't be able to draw that.

If anybody gets a charge today let us know!!!! I've only checked once today, I must of called 6 times yesterday-Wells Fargo probably has a big red mark by my name.

This sucks!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-05 AT 12:10PM (MST)[p]What brand of card do you have prism?

No general northern muzzleloader! Wow! maybe hope still is in the air. I doubt it though.

I do not feel the masses have come forward yet. Very few OIL tags being claimed and certainly not a ton of elk. Who the hell knows. Maybe I will go have a Budweiser celebrating each and every point I own.;-) 13 elk and 5 goat. That should take the rest of the day.

It also seems the hits stopped cold.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-05 AT 01:58PM (MST)[p]I just might have to celebrate all bonus points I have counting all states. 9 elk Utah 5 bison Utah, 8 Arizona elk 7 deer, 9 Colorado elk, 4 Nevada deer. That would be way to much beer to buy let alone drink in one sitting ktc.
Combined years counting the year I had o starting out that is 48 years of overall years waiting for a decent tag.ktc when will it be our turn? maybe Arizona will be nice and take all my money this year for permits but I wont count on it.

It's gonna be a good fall! After five years, I drew my UT Loper tag :D. My best friend also drew his Elk tag...With one point, Wasatch archery! :p
Can't freakin' wait! With four or five deer tags to fill, this is going to drain the vacation account!

'It's all about the gut pile'

Bird,

I figured I had better stop with my Utah points or I may be committed to the Betty Ford Clinic.

I hate to say it bird, but we may not have a turn coming.

I had to laugh at that one ktc,about the Betty Ford Clinic. You might just be correct on never having a turn. We could go down in history as the record holders of fewest tags ever drawn in all western states if we keep having this luck.Maybe you will get hit this week still for your elk tag? Like you said we have not seen that many post that they have drawn here on MM.

KTC we haven't been posted(credit card) for LE Buck or NR gen season buck tag yet.We should at least draw a NR buck general season tag, so you still have hope.

I have two southern utah general deer tags on my card and they have been there since the 15th but I am still waiting for my elk tag to hit, plus we have three people who put in for the Paunsagunt Rifle with lots of points and my older bro got a hit for Paunsagunt Archery on the 15th so I hope the boys in charge havent gone on a vaction yet I still need my elk tag.

Panguitch Lake Archery Baby!!!! maybe tomorrow or in tweenty years

Bowhunter1001

I think there is still hope....

I'm in the DH program, but my father's Gen Season Northern tag should show on my card and I haven't been hit for that yet....

If times have come that you can't draw a Gen season rifle tag for the NR - something is really messed up!

I had the hit on my credit card last week on the 14th and didn't notice it until yesterday. The big thing was that I had to explain to my wife that the "Don't worry, it may cost alot but I'll never get the tag until I'm 50 anyway" turned out to be "ahh honey, you know what I said a few months ago, well I basically hit the lottery and got that $795 non-res LE Elk tag for the SW Desert early any weapon season".

I'm doing back flips now and trying to figure out if the tag is going to cost more or the gas to get there from Boise, Idaho for all the scouting trips and the hunt itself.

Good luck to those who haven't found out yet since I know I was EXTREMELY LUCKY!!!

Well, I'm still waiting. N/R with 8 antelope points and still no hits on the credit card. Is it over yet?????

It is over. I just got an e-mail telling me I was unsucessful for everything. That e-mail came today @4:39 PM. No crying here as I want to draw next year when my daughter is old enough.

Sorry warbird and Ktc and the rest that havent drawn. i have checked several times for a hit on the card no hit yet but got notice today yahoo elk cwmu san juan 1 public permit and 12 years. It is not over till ya see ktc's concession speach. I almost cried!!
Rut

Oh come on rut. I wasn't trying to make you shed tears. You can lighten up on the salt a bit though buddy.;-)

Yep, beat the odds and drew an archery deer tag. Good luck to the rest as you find out.

Doug

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom