Utah folks...DDL?

feddoc

Long Time Member
Digital Driver's License? There are lots of interesting add ons to this proposal.

Will be tracked...OR....added on? Social Credit Scoring???

I don't think this is good.

ddl.jpg

Well, since I carry a phone, I guess that whole tracking thing isn't a big deal?

And , I use telemed, so my records are "out there"

I electronically file my taxes, so there goes that.

I assume my CC info is on a system somewhere.

Point being, which of those things, aren't already digital on that list? So you assume which can't be tracked now?

You could be a terrorist. The Patriot Act, SUPPORTED BY THE R,(Bush), says so.

They can track a Presidential candidate, tracking you ain't no big thing.

That is crazy in my opinion.
Where does all of lead in the end? I agree with hossbkur that most everything on the list is already being tracked, but GEEZ…. Dietary preferences??? Come on!!!!

Apparently there are people that will believe anything they see on a picture of a flyer on a hunting forum.

This is nothing like an electronic drivers license that is actually a real thing but is called mDL and is more like an electronic fishing license or paying with your phone that's linked to your credit card.

My social credit score would read: "likes hunting, and maybe 3 people....Score: 1/10"

Dietary preference.........no comment

Apparently there are people that will believe anything they see on a picture of a flyer on a hunting forum.

This is nothing like an electronic drivers license that is actually a real thing but is called mDL and is more like an electronic fishing license or paying with your phone that's linked to your credit card.
My understanding of it is that it would be in an app on your phone.
Literally EVERYTHING that you do on your phone can be traced.
I have a buddy that owns an IT company & he has shown & told me some crazy crap.

I have a buddy that owns an IT company & he has shown & told me some crazy crap.

Easy fix. Get rid of the "smart" phone and go back to a dumb flip style phone.

The current world we live in, relative to tech, is soon to have a crash...

There is no state program to trace your credit score, dietary preference, taxes, "social credit score," vaccine records, "licenses and permits of all kinds," "rewards programs," and more.

It's amazing what some people will believe when they see it on the internet.

There is no state program to trace your credit score, dietary preference, taxes, "social credit score," vaccine records, "licenses and permits of all kinds," "rewards programs," and more.

It's amazing what some people will believe when they see it on the internet.
I would agree there is no state program.
Have you never mentioned something in conversation with your phone laying nearby, then the next day get an email or advertisement pop up when you searched the internet? Your phone is listening to everything you say. It stores everything you look up. You can delete it, but it’s still there. If you don’t think you are being tracked, then good for for being so naive. I wish I was that oblivious!!!

I would agree there is no state program.
Have you never mentioned something in conversation with your phone laying nearby, then the next day get an email or advertisement pop up when you searched the internet? Your phone is listening to everything you say. It stores everything you look up. You can delete it, but it’s still there. If you don’t think you are being tracked, then good for for being so naive. I wish I was that oblivious!!!
I'm totally in agreement with you on our phones listening to us. Our TV's do too.

My comment specifically mentioned items on the flyer and said "state program" which doesn't apply to Apple selling our search habits to advertisers.

My comment was only directed towards the flyer in the OP and that it isn't real.

Speaking of Amish....

I kept hearing about a Mennonite ranch out in the country where they sell fresh vegetables, etc. so I drove out there yesterday to check it out. They have a huge garden with everything you can imagine and you can pick your own if you like. They have a barn where they sell fresh pies, cookies, cinnamon rolls, bread, and jam. I bought a couple pies, some tomatoes, and some garlic bread. That's some good food! Wow! Good thing they will close in a couple weeks for the season or I'd gain 50 pounds.

This digital stuff is all bullchit until they can stop our info from being stolen.

The leaders of these big tech companies should be held personally responsible for the safety of their customers data.

Besides the airline industry (and government), who else can just say oops…..sorry? Bullshit I say. :mad:

Speaking of Amish....

I kept hearing about a Mennonite ranch out in the country where they sell fresh vegetables, etc. so I drove out there yesterday to check it out. They have a huge garden with everything you can imagine and you can pick your own if you like. They have a barn where they sell fresh pies, cookies, cinnamon rolls, bread, and jam. I bought a couple pies, some tomatoes, and some garlic bread. That's some good food! Wow! Good thing they will close in a couple weeks for the season or I'd gain 50 pounds.
That sounds awesome! I wish we had one here near Vegas.

I'm totally in agreement with you on our phones listening to us. Our TV's do too.

My comment specifically mentioned items on the flyer and said "state program" which doesn't apply to Apple selling our search habits to advertisers.

My comment was only directed towards the flyer in the OP and that it isn't real.
I totally understand that. My only point is that if they operate through an app, I can totally see how they could gather every bit of the information that was listed on that page in the OP. Nothing much surprises me anymore. From our phones listening to video doorbells being hacked to access personal information.
All of this crap is just happening faster than anyone could have imagined.

I totally understand that. My only point is that if they operate through an app, I can totally see how they could gather every bit of the information that was listed on that page in the OP. Nothing much surprises me anymore. From our phones listening to video doorbells being hacked to access personal information.
All of this crap is just happening faster than anyone could have imagined.
Gotcha

I don’t understand why you can’t just have a picture of your ID on your phone….. if a cop needs to, they can just run the number? I guess to easy for kids to fake for buying liquor and crap?

i quit carrying a wallet years ago…. Have a little slot on my phone case for my drivers license, debit card, and a credit card and cash in my pocket…..just keep everything else like medical cards and stuff in a little card file in my truck.

A DDL? Wasn't a problem when I was younger to get a drunk drivers license. Just had to take the test of doing a beer run from the elk camp.

Where does all of lead in the end? I agree with hossbkur that most everything on the list is already being tracked, but GEEZ…. Dietary preferences??? Come on!!!!
That is so when they throw you in jail they know what to feed you.
They don't want you to have an upset stomach

What's that idiot movie with tom hanks and that chic from harry potter where they monitor every one of your movements via technology?

That's what this is...

Speaking of Amish....

Where this ranch located?

That is in case they arrest you so they know what to feed you. They don't want you to have a tummy ache

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom