Utah's finest

What does that stupid rule have to do with whether the driver was drunk? If he was driving drunk and she caught him then good for her and A-hole needs to go to jail. I HATE LAWYERS. This jaka$s lawyer is going to get a drunk driver back on the street because of some stupid procedural technicality. I only hope the mans next violation he wraps himself around a pole and only kills himself rather than a minivan loaded with a family.

Agreed Grizz.. but Lisa probably ought to be doing desk duty certain times of the month... know what I mean?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Wonder how many of them 200 dui stops actually were convicted? Just saying.... burned out license plate bulb?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Seems like laws are made so lawyers can have jobs

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
Colorado, U.S.A
NRA LIFE MEMBER
www.ElkHunterSports.com
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

>Agreed Grizz.. but Lisa probably ought
>to be doing desk duty
>certain times of the month...
>know what I mean?
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

Well Slick!

She ever pulls your Ass over I'm perty sure you ain't gettin a Warning!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

You still have to wonder if ALL those 2000 DUI was good or did she cut the corners on some.
I don't see why it matters if they blow over the limit they need to go to jail.
So they don't stop people with good lights on their car. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I agree, get the drunks off the road!!
If you google the girl and read up on a bunch of her tactics, success and failures, her gestapo style of capturing drunks, makes you wonder how many more lawsuits the state will have to defend. The loss of finances to the UHP and the state trying to defend her strong arm tactics may cause more people to wonder if she needs to sit at the desk slick referrs to...
;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom