Watch today's Wildlife Board meeting

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

The same thing could be said of the rifle hunters vs bowhunters yet we now have OIL sheep, goat and Bison...? more coming in a few years when the folks say hey, we need OIL archery only moose! Just give it time.

Still beating this dead horse (elk)?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Quick Question..................

How many spike only hunts are allowed in the premier units of Az, WY, CO, Nm and NV?

Wait Whut?

You cant even shoot a spike in Co OTC units. Quite possible the dumbest wild animal on the planet, a spike elk.

You are right Colorado shoot yearlings that have good genetics and two year olds that did not get shot as yearlings and they have 3 times the amount of elk. Don't get me wrong Colorado has some good draw units but they do not compare to Utah's top draw units.
Have you ever compared the BC entries by all these states. Over the last 20 years the only state that competes with Utah is Arizona.
I personally know 3 guys that shot bulls that scored over 400 inches 2 off of the Manti and 1 off of the Beaver none of these guys where guided just average Joe's. But you know we are killing them as spikes

justr_86 I'm not going down that road just stating the facts the young bulls and the spikes and calves are the easiest to call in....

notdonhunting this year they killed them? the Manti and the beaver are totally different than the books

books are in a league of its own way easier hunting with all the roads out there have you been out there notdonhunting?

>Quick Question..................
>
>How many spike only hunts are
>allowed in the premier units
>of Az, WY, CO, Nm
>and NV?
>
>Wait Whut?
>
>You cant even shoot a spike
>in Co OTC units. Quite
>possible the dumbest wild animal
>on the planet, a spike
>elk.
Nv has lots of spike hunts. In premier units

>justr_86 I'm not going down that
>road just stating the facts
>the young bulls and the
>spikes and calves are the
>easiest to call in....

Young animals in any species aren't the hard ones to kill... but we aren't killing them all.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom