Weiers Response to HB2072

Guys I am so tired of this crap. You asked a question, and I tried to get you and answer. That's it!

I've been in this conservation business for over 20 years and I sure don't claim to know all the answers about all of this.

Unfortunately politics and wildlife have now got intermingled and even though I don't like it, it is what it is.

How you are going to deal with it is the pressing question.

Who among you is going to rise up and lead sportsmen in the fight to save the sport and critters we all love so much?

With the antis watching us "feeding on our own" they are loving it!

We have went from a minority group with a mission-- which we are in American society--to a fragmented bunch of folks who with glee disparage others who have worked for them on these issues for years!

Personally I'm done with it.

I've spent my time in the trenches, working with many of those who are seen as the enemy and now it is time to move on and leave it to the others who claim to have all the answers.

I've made a commitment to my club (Mohave Sportsman Club) to finish out my term as Govt. Liaison for them.

Then I'm stepping down.

No more monthly trips to Phx to attend meetings, time away from family, business and friends, gone will be the endless hours on the phone, e-mails and texts working on issues that are of utmost importance to all of us who call ourselves sportsmen.

Nope I've seen the "light" guys.

Welcome to the jungle!

Don Martin

I am not quite sure I understand what the exact meaning of your post was Don. It read like Mr. Hamberlin didnt bid on the mule deer tag because the Avg sportsman didnt like the ASFW group so he decided to punish us by not spending his money on the tag.
Was this his intended purpose? Im not accusing you of anything as I know you have done alot of work out there for the cause and I thank you personally.
However if this was his intended message to organizations like the ADA, (ie) im not buying your tag unless you back the SFW, im not sure that conservation of our deer herds is what is most important to him. If this was his intention it would seem as if the ability to hunt trophy animals every year and pump his ego is the main reason. Now again this is only speculation on my part and just reading your post as to why he didnt buy that tag.
I dont think the ADA board should succumb to this kind of political garbage if this was the case. I dotn know MR. Hamberlin at all, but i do know the Average hunter in Arizona. I believe Dr. Geist warned us all of this kind of stuff in a message as a speaker years ago at a ADA banquet.
I believe that the ADA should stand their ground and step away from the SFW and their Tag grab personally. I beleiev that this would weigh alot with the majority of its members as well as the rest of the avg sportsmen and women. The in the future should Mr. Hamberlin want to bid on a commish tag then by all means have at it.But to punish the efforts of a consrvation org in order to strong arm them into siding with a special interest group such as the SFW is not being a true conservationist in my opinion.
Although I did not win anything in the Banquet raffles, i had a good time. I wish to thank the ADA for their continued efforts. Im no Hamberlin im just a guy with a family on a single income, and although it stung a bit to spend over 1200 bucks Sat night I did so becuase I believe it will be used for good, for our interests and our future.
I also believe the fighting amongst aourselves as sportsmen would cease if the special interest crowd would just jump in with the Avg crowd for a common goal.
Anyway glad to have seen Allen Taylor and a few others Sat night. The beer was cold the weather in the valley was warmer than at 7500 feet and I spent the eve with my buddies whom ive been hunting Arizona with since we were 16.
Thanks.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-12 AT 11:27AM (MST)[p]
From the message alan SENT -screw him.
A lot of us - joe's - think this same guy was responsable for the tag grab,. He was in on it for his own personell gain. Money means nothing to these kinda people, they wanted a rich mans playground so they could buy all the tags they want , hunt when ever they want and change the rules so nobody can bother them! And in the process put more money back in their pockets.

They tried to sneak it by the very groups that put their TRUST in them . like a thief in dark, low down dirty sneeky snakes

I hope alan dissapears from all the boards.
yep, get in line and wait your turn mr. money bags.
we could only be so lucky.

Take the rest of the bums who tryed to screw us joes and leave!

if alan didnt bid,thats fine ,who cares

The rich kid can't play it his way so he's gonna take his money and go play some where else.

BYE

"it is what it is" --- untill ya change it!!!

Sounds to me like we need to "Market" our Gov tags better, line up potential bidders long before the tags get auctioned. Couple weeks back the same AZ tag went for $200-220,000.00 in Utah. over the years people other than Hamberlin have bought the tag, why dont we praise them? Lets look at this differently, lets figure out how to market these tags next year and compile a list of potential bidders/buyers that will fork over the big bucks like what happened in Utah. Maybe Dallas SCI? Anyway, there are lots of big money guys throughout the nation. I dont know alan hamberlin, but sure dont like what happened with HB2072............. Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Conservation funds/works and politics, absolutely it intermingled, by these same people that attempted to legislate it legally. We just experienced how big of a mistake it was.

Either you're willing to work for conservation for the sake of conservation or you're not... most of those that donate time and money will never realize a perk, payback, ego boost, thanks or tag out of it. It just something thankless needed doing... like being a good parent.

There is X amount of conservation money available, someone is going to raise it from those that want to give it. There is less than when the economy was good... there will be less for a while as those that tried the tag grab created an environment of no trust and anger. Until there is trust again the percentage will be down... life is math... fear mongering ain't changing it.

No one is unreplaceable... quit if it wasn't really about conservation... the conservation will continue. No one person is bigger than it.

Whatever was happening the last 6 years didn't work obviously... time for a new direction.

Kent

So Alan Hamberlin, you(Don Martin), et al, are crying "No Fair"

Really?

Just like the spoiled little kid in the playground that doesn't like the way the rules are, takes his ball, and runs to the principal and cries, "...this game isn't fair"

The difference is that there are 1,000's of silent sportsmen and women that volunteer 1,000's of hours to wildlife and habitat conservation, however, they aren't looking for attention, nor recognition or self-promotion! Or bragging about what they've done all over the internet like its some kind of resume!

No, they go about their business helping kids, wildlife, habitat and conservation with nary a word spoken!

Alan Hamberlin can take his money a put it where the sun don't shine. Dangle his money like its some kind of ransom! "I'll teach them!!"

Whatever!

Yea you got it boys! THOUSANDS of volunteers out there...Hmm guess I and a lot of others who have been on 20+ years of projects in Arizona must have ended up in some dark hole where they kept us all separated, cause I've not seen it!

Now all you boys that have got it figured out, step right up and volunteer for leadership positions on all these different conservation groups that have been mentioned that have been mentioned as playing loose with your tags! You know the ADA, ADBSS, AAF, and you guys get it right, for those before you have really messed it up!

Until you have walked in the shoes of some of those guys you like to slam here, and you have volunteered the hours and days they have, and spent a heck of a lot of their personal funds in the process of trying to make it all work, even though they don't get one thing other than the personal satisfaction of knowing you are doing the best you can for the right reasons, then you sir, are the ones who are crying "FOUL".

You truly have no idea what the political process concerning wildlife is all about, and yet you sit anonymously behind a computer with some made up cutsy moniker without saying your name, (Hey mine is and has always been Don Martin) and type out false claims and insults, and innuendos about what you obviously know little if anything about!

No sir, you lack the credibility to make claims like you have!

But then again I suspect there will be some openings in many of the current conservation groups (and new ones too) for volunteers who have ALL the right ideas about wildlife management and fighting the antis!

Then and only then can the "average Arizona Joe" know that his "privilege" (its not a right you know, we lost that battle in Prop 109) of hunting in Arizona can and is being taken care of, and that the battles with the antis who so dearly want to shut us all down are being fought aggressively through a well funded organization who is totally supported by ALL sportsmen!

Good luck pal!

Don Martin

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-12 AT 09:41PM (MST)[p]Good Lord Don...now you have appropriated YOURSELF to that 'exclusive' club that believes it does more by virtue of your imagined 'position' than we common sportspeople collectively do together.

You started by backing your buddy Weiers, then favorably offered Cimarello's self important letter, and finally have revealed your own true colors here on this PUBLIC forum...though it wasn't really much of a mystery from the beginning, eh ;)

Kent, very glad to know that y'all will be meeting tomorrow...the ADA does appear to be quite dead with regard to comprehensive STATEWIDE mule deer concerns, and those of the common sportsman.

**edit---Cheers! to the 'New Front'

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-12 AT 09:53PM (MST)[p]Really Don?

You truly have no idea what the political process concerning wildlife is all about...and type out false claims and insults, and innuendos about what you obviously know little if anything about!

Sounds pretty similar to the same things that Jerry Weiers, Suzanne Gilstrap,and Chris Denham have written lately...

Again, you take it upon yourself to assume that nobody, except for you and a handful of your buddies, know whats going on with wildlife and wildlife management in AZ and other states.

I think thats pretty presumptous on your part, and largley a slap in the face to many guys that do all they can within their financial and time limitations.

I used to believe that you were out for the average guy, and that you, out of most all of the guys on this board, would be out-raged over things like this latest attempted tag grab by SFW in AZ.

I'm sorry to say I was wrong.

Its pretty clear to me that you feel the average guy is a total fuggin' idiot, barely capable of thinking for themselves, and most certainly not capable of doing anything to benefit wildlife.

One of the few good things to come out of this, is that it brings out the true agenda of many people...some for the better, some for the worse.

Maybe with the bitter attitude you seem to have...it really is best for you to walk away.

Thank you for what you've done...but its really too bad you're choosing to turn your back on the average guy.

The history of givers that justified becoming takers is as old as Adam and Eve...

Anyway, look forward to seeing those that come to the introductory meeting tonight in Buckeye.

Kent

In case you're not aware, AES, Yuma Valley Rod and Gun Club (YVRGC)and the AZ State Chapter of the NWTF have all terminated their affiliation with AZSFW.

I hope you're not discounting this.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-12 AT 09:19AM (MST)[p]Don Martin, as I mentioned above, from my observations of posts you have made over the years I have developed a certain amount of respect for you. It is sad to see how you have engaged the average Joe in this thread. Although you have not asked for this, just a little unsolicited advice, I think you are too personally involved with this particular issue and would be better served by taking a few steps back, and counting to 100 before responding further.

As I see it, everyone agrees the failed, sneaky, back door, falsely represented, ill conceived, and bad bill, was not a good thing to have tried in the manner it was done.

The ongoing problem is that, rather than admit to the colossal lack of judgement and errors made by those involved, the culprits defend their position by saying they were just trying to do what must be done behind closed doors, because the average Joe is not smart enough or engaged enough to do what is best for our hunting community. Even if we assume the culprits "in good faith" believed the average Joe was ill equipped to deal with these tough issues, an assumption I do not agree with, then those involved should have made better efforts to disclosed the important information, in an effort to explain and "teach" the uninformed average Joe, rather than sneak something like this failed bill through. Perhaps through this process, the culprits would have been "educated" as to why the majority of the hunting community did not agree and in fact had legitimate and well reasoned basis to object to the proposed bill. In any event, the exchange would have avoided many of the problems the culprits have created for themselves.

The problem is the culprits continue to justify their actions by bashing those that are critical of the failed efforts. So what is the average Joe left to conclude.

In your attempts to defend a friend, you have now engaged in the same, justifying efforts. You complain that we as a community do ourselves a disservice by bashing each other in front of the antis. However, look back at what you have been doing. Aren't you bashing the average Joe? Aren't you now engaging in the very conduct you said should be avoided.

I continue to believe your heart is in the right place, and do truly appreciate all you have done for our hunting community. I would not want this series of events to cause you to discontinue the efforts you have historically made on behalf of our hunting community. The fact is, the culprits' actions were wrong, appear to have been motivated by an agenda which is not in the best interests of the average Joe. In addition their failure to unequivocally admit to their misdeeds, and continued efforts to defend their position by bashing the average Joe, makes it hard to conclude anything but the worst about those involved and those that try to defend what was done.

Why did AZGFD oppose this bill? Why did the people involved donate money to a legislator that is a conservation minded individual , in order to get a "good bill " through? I'm not being a smart alleck just wanting to get answers.
The ADA board has received my letter and I spoke for myself and for the avg AZ hunter that I have spoke with and heard speak. I was assured by Pete C, that they had read it.
Don, can you explain to us why this bill needed to be put through as an emergency and why G&F opposed it ? I'm asking you because you seem to be in the loop. I know you have done a lot for AZ and will not take that away I extend my gratitude to you for the works you have done, I know that rep Weirs is a friend of yours but if a friend does something perceived As wrong then why not give those with that perception a reason why it was done ? As far as I know the guy won't answer the "avg" joe.
And I did sit on the ADA board, but was deployed and gave up my seat. I know there's more than just the surface involved in AZ wildlife conservation. But I believe that as a board member I represent a group of people not special interests and that of I am going to endorse something that would have a huge impact one way or nother I should at least have the pulse of the members before acting then it's all above board and can be seen.
I'm not going to give up on the ADA until I get a response as to where they stand with the a sfw in the near future.

I want to thank George from YVRGC and Steve from AES for bringing experienced insight, Brian Wakeling, Pat, Dave and Leonard from the department for a most informative breakdown, I can't thank you guys enough for answering all the questions. And look forward to working with all of you in the future.

We had 24 serious sportsmen and women show up at this impromptu meeting, no politics, all conservation and processes of same. I like the alliances built tonight.

And no, we don't have a name yet... lol

Kent

"Weiers Response to HB2072"
Interesting......

SALE OF BIG GAME TAGS

STATE CAPITOL, PHOENIX (January 17, 2012) ? In a well intentioned effort to preserve the future of big game sport hunting in the state of Arizona, I worked with my colleagues and constituents and Arizona Sportsmen for Wildlife by sponsoring HB 2072. I did so not only out of a sense of duty to promote the natural health of our state?s wildlife but also to guarantee the future of big game hunting for generations of hunters to come whom, like myself, want nothing more than to responsibly join in this rich and deeply rooted tradition.

The conservationists and hunting/angling sportsmen and sportswomen whom were supporting this bill met with me last week. After meeting with them I decided that this legislation would not be received favorably by the hunting sportsmen and sportswomen of our state. And for this reason I ultimately decided that the bill in its present form will not move forward.

It is most unfortunate that Arizona?s sportsmen, including members of some of Arizona?s foremost wildlife conservation groups, have no concept as to how HB 2072 would benefit the state of Arizona, the Arizona Game and Fish Department, wildlife and wildlife habitat, Arizona?s youth, landowners and sportsmen.

***If that isn't the most condescending bunch of BS to his constituents, I don't know what is! Then Hamberlin comes up with this BS about not bidding on tags and that will show them! Now Don comes on here again and again and with that last post it sounded like Weiers had written it himself for cripes sakes. In the 15 months I've been on this site it appears that Don Martin is/was a well thought of individual who has done a lot for conservation. Now reading what he has posted sure makes a person wonder what makes him tick when he appears to still be supporting a person and Bill that went against everything that the common guy stands for. IMHO it's absolutely shameful and the whole friggin bunch ought to be put out to pasture where they belong if that's their attitude and the real agenda is actually themsleves!

Don, hmmm maybe Alan Hamberlin is just a lot smarter than the guy who bought the tag.

This could be a questionable year for horn growth on the strip!

No, he's not gone he just setting on the sidelines laughing at the ruckus he and his cronies have created!

Bottom line all these guys on these boards are in bed together!

Don , I'm not nameless. Faceless or part of any new front, Ive been on the work projects I sat on the board for the ADA argued with George taulman on the phone etc. you never answered my questions which are sImple.
Why does our G&F oppose this bill?
Why did a group of socialites have to "donate" money to someone I the legislature to carry a bill ?
And why was it tried to be put through secretly ?
This is going to be exposed and those that are I bed together will be expPosed along with it for their true agenda my friend.
JD Pepper

I am going to supply a link to an overview of this bill. http://www.azleg.gov//FormatDocumen.../h.hb2072_01-09-12_com.doc.htm&Session_ID=107

Now I am going to show a portion of that bill that is very concerning.

DISTRIBUTION OF PROCEEDS BY QUALIFIED ORGANIZATION
? Applies the proceeds from the resale of tags to cover all costs associated with the annual Arizona sportsmen exposition and county chapter banquets.

? Directs remaining monies to programs and costs of administration to achieve these purposes:
 Youth sportsmen education and outdoor programs.
 Access for sportsmen to cross private lands onto public lands.
 Sustain, enhance and increase habitat and big game species.
 Facilitate education and communication programs relative to sportmen and wildlife.
 Protect sportsmen's heritage and conduct activities to promote the North American Model of Wildlife Conservation.

Read the first line!!! It is my feeling that this opens the door for a lot of people to get paid!

I don't think there will be any funds left for the AZGFD after the sale of these tags!

Mark

Way to go Arizona Sportsmen. Guys like DM and Weiers need to know that we hunters do indeed have a RIGHT TO HUNT and AGF merely has a PRIVILEGE to managing our wildlife!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-01-12 AT 06:33PM (MST)[p]We need to concentrate on defeating this bill... this is my second edit on this because i went off the handle at Don a bit but I deleted it because nothing is accomplished when you get mad. I'm gonna send you a PM Don.

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

Hey guys, remember this; I only defended my friend Jerry Weiers, I never did defend the way this was handled by him or the group that ask Jerry to sponsor the bill. Period.

And I never said I supported the way that HB 2370 was introduced! I've told you many times, I have issues with portions of the bill as it was written.

Really?

Don Martin

Dom I know that sportsmen are a forgiving group. Passionate yes. But theft by design to benefit those behind the design is something we won't tolerate.
I'm glad to see that your a man who will stand by his friends and have said you do not support the bill.
Allons.

Hey Don I thought Hamberlin was done with the process?It seems he is now ready to negotiate with G&F. Says they only want 350 of our kids future tags and damit G&F can even have 30% of the revenues!Is this guy for real? So it appears these crooks havent backed off at all.Im thinkin Weiers isnt done either. BH1

OK guys, let me say this again!

I did not defend what Jerry Weiers did! I defended my FRIEND Jerry Weiers. There is a huge difference. Period. Not sure about you boys, but when I call someone FRIEND I am just that, I'm your FRIEND. That means that I'm with you through thick and thin. And even if you make a mistake, cause God knows I've made plenty! How about the Biblical saying that goes something like this: Let ye who is without sin cast the first stone!"

I have said before that I, like most of you, didn't know about this bill until AFTER it happened!

And yes, I've spoken with Jerry and expressed my feelings to him about HOW this thing was handled. I too am disappointed and not happy about this; and he knows it. BUT we are still friends!

I assure you, you will NOT see Jerry's name on this bill again. He has told me that he pulled it as soon as he heard about the discourse; it was never assigned to a committee and HIS bill will never, ever see the light of day.

Does that mean someone else can pick it up and go with it? NO, and I understand now that the verbiage was re-done and it may indeed come to life, but AGAIN you won't see Jerry Weiers name on it!

Another thing, I am really disappointed to see comments like, "This shows his (Don's) true colors." And those comments have been made by those I don't even KNOW or who I've never met!

So knowing that a lot of sportsmen and women who don't ever post on this or the other sites but who nonetheless reads them and the subject matter often, I offer these pictures that I think DOES portray my true colors! It is what I have been doing for over 20 years!

6801logan_martin_big_bass_april_10_2011.jpg

Taking my grandson fishing! My grandson Logan and I fishing in Oklahoma.

9708ron_&_allison_kilroy_2011_18b_javelina.jpg

Ron & Allison Kilroy with her javelina taken on a juniors hunt in Unit 18B, December 2011.

6738boquillas_ranch_clean_up_2011.jpg

Boquillas Ranch cleanup. I started it as president of the Mohave Sportsman Club 22 years ago and have been to every cleanup!

8193day_fishing_trip_7-14-2011.jpg

This is one of the fishing trips I give away to the honor graduates of the AZ Hunter Education classes I teach (4 a year)

1647fishing_for_smiles_2011_don_&_friend_.jpg

This is me with my special friend at the Fishing For Smiles I organized and wrote the grant for in 2011. This was a joint project of the Mohave Sportsman Club and the Kingman Elks Club. We do this every year and get over 200 kids fishing!

9033hoal_az_strip_camp_1_2010.jpg

This is a photo from the Hunt Of A Lifetime deer camp on the Arizona Strip that I helped put together in 2010 Luke ended up taking a very nice 5 X 4 buck, the best buck he has ever taken!

337supplemental_class_nr_1_2012_jan_7_2012.jpg

The Supplemental Hunter Education class I was in charge of on January 2012.

We are starting another resident Hunter Education class tonight here in Kingman with about 35 students!

8939appleby_trip_low_res_6-19-2011.jpg

Each year I partner with most of the statewide conservation groups, including the Yuma Valley Rod & Gun Club by donating a fishing trip. Here is the results of the trip I donated last year to YVR&GC.

So there you have it, those ARE MY TRUE COLORS!

Don Martin

Hey Don you said Hamberlin was done buying tags(I dont believe it for a second) so why is he now trying to negotiate for more tag grab? And who is he to negotiate the future of 350 AZ premium tags?Our kids want to hunt the strip someday too!Leave the tags alone SFW! BH1

Don,

You're missing the point...its not just a matter of how it was handled. You seem stuck on the fact it was just handled poorly.

No question of that, anyone with a single firing brain cell can figure that one out.

What is more telling, and the bigger issue by 100%, is the CONTENT of the bill and what it would do with 350 of AZ's top trophy permits.

There is no good way for any group to introduce legislation that would steal from the public.

Thats the point, its not about what you've done, or how the bill was handled.

Its what the bill does...and that is defying the North American Model of Wildlife Conservation and taking opportunity from Sportsmen in Arizona and elsewhere.

A good bill introduced poorly is still a good bill...a bad bill introduced in the best way possible is still a bad bill.

Don,

Don't give up on your hard work because of a few guys on a message board. It sounds like some of these guys just wish you would speak out a little stronger against the bill and the actions of Hamberlin. I mean you have to admit Hamberlin saying he is done with giving money to AZ because of a few comments on a forum does not come across very well. But regardless of your opinions (which I know you have already come out against this bill)I respect what you have done and who you are.

Fellas,

From one average joe to another lets not shoot the messenger. Don never supported this bill he only passed on info. On top of that he has probably done more to stop this bill than any of us by simply getting a verbal commitment from weiers to not support the bill. Not to mention all the work he has done volunteering. Don doesn't know me from adam but I grew up in Kingman and have personally seen his dedication. I mean seeking tags for kids with life threatening illness and then taking them out hunting, who among us could claim anything similar. Let's put things in perspective.

This forum can be a source for good (ie stopping this tag grab). Lets work together, we need to take advantage of resources like Don (not piss them off)to gather info that will result in stopping this thing. Anybody have some useful ideas or connections we can use?

TrophyTracker stated: "On top of that he has probably done more to stop this bill than any of us by simply getting a verbal commitment from weiers to not support the bill."

How in haydes can you say that when it was not Don, but all the emails and phone calls that flooded his buddie's Office that resulted in the Bill being pulled! Also, Weiers has not come out with anything but a condescending letter scolding all of us peons for not knowing what is best for us and has been completely unapproachable by phone or emails since this broke. Do you know or have you seen any further statements he has made publicly on the issue? This guy needs to go slithering silently into the night never to be heard from again in the political arena! IMHO, if Don can't completely detach himself from Weier's dirty politics and quit justifying himself for it because of all the good he's done in the past, then just maybe he should step away also. The latter would be a real shame as dedicated as he seems to have been for conservation, etc. over many decades. However, Don is now chastizing us common folk just like Weiers did for not all being together. Thus, it appears that he fails to realize and separate himself from people like Weiers that are causing the dissension! I believe Don made a big mistake by ever coming on the Forums to begin with in an attempt to speak highly of Weiers after what has come out regarding this Bill.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-12 AT 08:14AM (MST)[p]>>This forum can be a source for good (ie stopping this tag grab). Lets work together, we need to take advantage of resources like Don (not piss them off)to gather info that will result in stopping this thing. Anybody have some useful ideas or connections we can use? <<

Geez, will you quit with this common sense stuff. Don't you know it's more fun to be obnoxous and to insult and attack people like petulant 5th graders rather than to stick to discussing the issue at hand. LOL

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Tony,
There are many folks working to stop this bill for good. Many have called their legislators and that was where the we needed to start. Now a few like Bugler have started to put what I call an educational package together to educate all the legislators. The letter from the AWF is a great starting point in that it covers all the bases, then combine it with personal discussions and distribute it to ALL the Representatives and Senators. We are starting to hear comments form the legislators that this is a "toxic" bill. That is good news. Not all of them are up for reelection, but the ones that are will not be touching this bill for fear of public uprising.
Making personal comments and adding background info like the AWF position statement and the facts on who opposes this bill is very telling information to our legislators.
Steve

Steve,

I agree totally. But I have no idea what that stated purpose has to do with hurling personal insults and the name-calling that goes on here. The short of it comes down to the adage: one can disagree without being disagreeable.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-12 AT 12:03PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-12 AT 12:01?PM (MST)

HELLO DON

I'll ask the question here :

Is the Mohave Sportsman Club gonna be able to give an official statement either way on the issue of still supporting azsfw in the future !

Their continued actions still show they care nothing of your organizations imput or opinion on the way they represent you or that they still say you give them 100 % support by using your clubs name in future legislation. Including the new reformed bill they are trying to sell to the govenor about these sanme wildlife tags!

Well put Steve and Tony

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom