Welcome hunting friends

Retterath

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum, I'm on other forum but since I'm dedicating all my time to mule deer hunting this year and for many years i thought this site would have some great info and also could share some of my info and experience with you. I live in sd hunted whitetails most of my life but did two different trips to wy this year for elk on a general tag with bow and rifle both solo hunts. Had an awesome time but no elk which is fine. I learned a lot and going to put info in my head for next time. I currently have a couple points for deer and elk and sheep in wyoming, nevada, colorado, arizona and utah. I went to alaska last year for my dads birthday to hunt caribou and had a great time with my father. I will have memories for ever. Here are a few pics of some animals i have taken in the last 3 years and my favorite hunting partner.
4739image.jpeg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-16 AT 09:12AM (MST)[p]Welcome. Some great looking whitetails there. Keep up the nice work on the coyotes. Hope to see more from you in the future and that is a great looking hunting partner. Many years and memories to be had there!!!

Nice work on the dogs. Nice looking Whitetails. Hope you find a big Muley this year.

DZ

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom