Wenaha bulls?

Huffmad

Did any of you guys see the three bulls that Wicks clints got in the wenaha unit the fall. There was a big artical in the Observer about them. The biggest was like 398 and had two drop tines and a busted off extra brow tine. it was a toad. the other two were 375ish bulls.

Anyone who draws that area is almost guranteed a 350plus bull. I have friends who have put in for over 12yrs and haven't drawn yet...

muleyman

I am sure they were nice bulls. If anyone knows where they are it would be him. I talked to him early in the season and he had his eye on one that was a good chunk over 400. Cant wait for the photos

I believe this is the one, Maybe I'm wrong but it's this the same Erikkson guy that bids on all the auction tags????? I'm pretty sure I'm right. I guess he was putting in for this hunt while he was paying for hunts every year he did not draw. I thought at first he must be one lucky dude to get a record book Goat and now this elk, but looks like he has alittle money to back his trips!!!!!!!!!!!! Not saying I wouldn't do the same but must be NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CW

http://www.lagrandeobserver.com/news/story.cfm?story_no=11902

Those are awesome bulls and defenitely a hunt of a lifetime. Wish it wasn't next to impossible for a nonres to draw that tag for archery! THe Washington gov tag holder also drew a branched bull special permit so has a chance at two great bulls, one already out of the way. Anymore Wenaha bull pics out there? nwhunter

Back
Top Bottom