Where/How to find Deer Vouchers

elks96

Long Time Member
Since I have not hunted deer in CO for the last several years, I need to get out with a tag in my pocket. Since drawing while building points is only possible by looking at units 1/2 way across the state, how can I go about finding deer vouchers in my area? Will the DOW know who gets them each year? I looked online but everything advertised was over $1000 am hoping to find a tag for around $500...

Welcome to the world of tag pimping. When the CPW soaks the average sportsman to the tuneof 20% of all tags going as vouchers they "say" they will set up a website to help Joe Hunter find a voucher. I don't believe them.

Your gonna get a piss poor tag with 500, sorry. If your near central Colorado get a 2nd choice Middle Park deer tag. If you get snow it can be a fun hunt.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom