Where to Vacation ??

Flores425

Was wondering if you guys could help me with some late spring break vacation spots in Northern NM? I was looking maybe Red river or Raton. I have a 4yr old and wife that love to fish but dont want to camp out or stay in tents. Want a nice hotel,lodge,cabin something nice. Let me know thanks George

My family, and I would attend "CORKIN's Logde" in the day.

They stopped stocking that pond with many fish for the kids etc, so we stopped going. It is a nice place to see a bear, while you make breakfast.

And as far as fishing the Braz. Rio, forget it, unless you want to go on a ride this year. The snow melt is going to make it like a tsunami!

Flores 425 I thought you wanted to visit northern NM, but got confused when you said Red River. Red River is far, far west TX incase you don't know. Nothing but Texans there!! I hate Texas!! Guess I shouldn't have married a girl from there.......

Flores

when?

Raton, Chama and southern part of Colorado was hit with snowstorm yesterday so u might want to go somewhere else.

Red River is great place. have good lodge to stay! some cabins have private pond if u stay there. also have 2 public pond in town. one pond for under 12 and another pond for anyone. BIG FISH!!

pm me if u want good cabin or lodge to stay in.

Vinihunt

Why not fish the famous San Juan River?

There are several good lodges like Rainbow Lodge.

"Windage & Elevation Pilgrim, Windage & Elevation"

I would say the San Juan as well, lots to do and fishing is great!
Octagon Inn, Abe?s, Rizutios, Soaring Eagle lodge, Rainbow Lodge, or stay in Aztec. Navajo dam has limited choices for meals unless you want to cook in your room and if you plan to cook, Octagon is the nicest place with a kitchen W/O question.

www.200inches.com

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom