Which quiver?

born_2_hunt

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-09 AT 03:15PM (MST)[p]Looking to upgrade my quiver,mine is pretty noisy. What's a good four arrow quiver?

4af4f0c6062236d4.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-09 AT 03:18PM (MST)[p]I just purchased the octane and it is silent and great quiver. It has a foam or a magnet option. I personally do not care for the magnet one but I love the quiver.

If you don't mind having a five arrow, I bought a Tight Spot last summer and I love it. It is by far the coolest quiver Ive ever seen.

I've got the Fuse Satori (4 arrow/quick detach) and like it a lot. The Fuse Venturi looks weird to me but know people that are really happy with it too. Personal preference on quivers for the most part, I think most of em are about the same as far as doing what they're suppose to...

~Z~

I am a big fan of Fuse quivers! I have the Ventara, which as mentioned above looks kind of goofy. The reason I like it soo much is because it does not have foam in the hood and therefore does not dull your broadheads.

I would second the Octane quiver, i love the magnets and the adjustments on it are almost unlimited, it is a little heavier but unlike the tightspot i can position the quiver over the riser not the cams wich adds rear weight....cbryant

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom