Zimmerman is stupid...

I'm with Zigga..... The media probably left out the fact that the family rescued was black so they could keep fanning the flames of racism...... Terry

Oh... don't get me wrong, he definitely did the right thing but can you imagine being in his shoes knowing that there is so many stupid people out there that want you dead or in jail or hurt badly?

The person he rescued could actually sue him for moving them which is why if I was him I think I would think long and hard before I helped ANYONE.

Turns out it is actually a family of four that he helped rescue. They must not have been black or I'm certain he would have just shot them right?

>Oh... don't get me wrong, he
>definitely did the right thing
>but can you imagine being
>in his shoes knowing that
>there is so many stupid
>people out there that want
>you dead or in jail
>or hurt badly?
>
>The person he rescued could actually
>sue him for moving them
>which is why if I
>was him I think I
>would think long and hard
>before I helped ANYONE.
>
>Turns out it is actually a
>family of four that he
>helped rescue. They must
>not have been black or
>I'm certain he would have
>just shot them right?

First of all, who cares? Second, we don't have or want anymore details. He's not a hero and if he was then who cares?

Nobody would sue him because he doesn't have a nickel to his name that he would claim anyway.

Why is this news again?

FYI I had a yummy burger for lunch.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-13 AT 04:00PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-13 AT 03:59?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-13 AT 03:57?PM (MST)

Suddenly Zimmerman is a NO News event. He helped pull people out of a wreck, and so far I've read that the story is a lie, that he was stupid, and that it doesn't matter what he does or how many he helps. If it doesn't line up with him being a a low life murdering, (NOT GUILTY) white Mexican, its not worth talking about. AMAZING!! Can't have him doing anymore of this crap! It's going to screw up the protests. Everyone hasn't gotten their new TVs yet. Its going to be interesting to see what kind of spin the media puts on this.

You wingnuts are pathetic, a guy does the right thing and you think that buys him another get out of jail free card. I pulled a girl out of an overturned car her mother was killed in when I was 25, I'm no hero by any strech I was just doing what anyone would do.

Lets keep it real, he probably said hey can I give you a hand. there were no injuries. not to say he didn't do the right thing, or that he's not a good guy, but it changes nothing.

http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmerm...sh-rescue-174553647--abc-news-topstories.html

Stay thirsty my friends

There he goes again, sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong. He's lucky nothing happened this time.

Eel

>There he goes again, sticking his
>nose in where it doesn't
>belong. He's lucky nothing happened
>this time.
>
>Eel

Luckily no one was packing skittles.

Man you retards sure do have a hard on for labeling someone a hero don't you? Nobody has ever claimed GZ is a hero. My point in posting this thread was to show that I think GZ is nuts for getting involved in any life or death situation after what he's been through.

Imagine if while in the process of rescuing these people, one of them died. What would the headlines read? "George Zimmerman involved in another killing". "Is George Zimmerman a serial killer?"

IMO, if I was him I would lay WAY low for a LONG time. He did a good deed for sure but I'm not sure it was the smart thing to do. Maybe next time he should stay in his car and let someone else get shafted by the stupid sheeple.

He might be Stupid!

But He's still alive!

SPIN IT 440!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-13 AT 08:00PM (MST)[p]"Why is this news again?"

Once upon a time this 17 year old black thug, sucker punched and pummeled a short chubby half hispanic jew and got shot and killed in the process!

Why was that news Ziggy?

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-13
>AT 08:00?PM (MST)

>
>"Why is this news again?"
>
>Once upon a time this 17
>year old black thug, sucker
>punched and pummeled a short
>chubby half hispanic jew and
>got shot and killed in
>the process!
>
>Why was that news Ziggy?

Because there was a gun involved and you wingnuts are desperate for some justification for gun use. Maybe George should have laid off harassing a kid and he wouldn't have had to go through all this trouble. It helps to think ahead or in the wingnuts case, it just helps to think.

Well Ziggy!

If somebody ever starts Bashin Your Brains out,what'ya gonna do?

Maybe Scream for Obama/440 to come running to your Rescue?

Good Luck on that!

You PUUSSIIEESS think by De-Arming(Which you could never do!)all U.S. Citizens is the Answer!

Amazing how GAWD Damn Blind you are!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

How many black hoodrats are killed by guns nationwide everyday?

So again ziggy, why was this news?
I'll tell you why. Because your liberal media is constantly trolling for "WHITE LIBERAL GUILT". But the best they could come up with is a half white, hispanic jew with a gun!

I guess we need to have another Rodney King so you liberals can have something to chew on.

With that theory who cares how many whites are killed eash day either? hell just smoke 'ol Georgie so we can forget this, it's all good.

Stay thirsty my friends

The way I take this is that it appears that George Zimmerman is a far better person then ziggy or dude. those two would have kept on driving while saying, "I don't care".

RELH

>The way I take this is
>that it appears that George
>Zimmerman is a far better
>person then ziggy or dude.
>those two would have kept
>on driving while saying, "I
>don't care".
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

George probably followed too close and caused the accident. Duh..... Maybe somebody flashed a bag of skittles.

The possibilities are endless. Let's get Charles Barkley's take on this. Back to you Charles.....

LMAO!

This was a big deal because the liberal press made it a big deal. Haven't been on this forum in a while, but it's nice to know nothing has changed.....440 is still a product of the liberal media. It's always comforting to know that people in this country can think for themselves.

Dude you can call cabinfever a ditto head all you want and it still will not take away the fact you are one big dumb f##k when it comes to this senaro.

RELH

>Dude you can call cabinfever a
>ditto head all you want
>and it still will not
>take away the fact you
>are one big dumb f##k
>when it comes to this
>senaro.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

LMAO

Nothing better than calling someone dumb when you can't spell.

Where are you Z13er spell cop?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom