021,022 Antelope

Nvhuntrr

I was fortunate enough to draw this rifle antelope tag the year I moved to Reno (coming from the eastern part of the state). I know it can be a great unit but I’m unsure of where to start. It seems like the urban sprawl of Reno/sparks extends pretty far north. Just when you feel like you are getting into some good country you see several houses. Any help would be much appreciated.

I’m not familiar with 21, but I would look in the San Emidio desert area of 22 south of Gerlach, and check from the south end of the Pahrah range from near Olinghouse to Spanish Springs peak area.

That’s good advice you got just above my post. There is another member on here who knows the unit intimately and I’m sure will be helpful. I’m going to let him introduce himself, don’t want to steal his thunder. It can be a tough hunt but also has potential for a really good buck.

That’s good advice you got just above my post. There is another member on here who knows the unit intimately and I’m sure will be helpful. I’m going to let him introduce himself, don’t want to steal his thunder. It can be a tough hunt but also has potential for a really good buck.
Nvhuntrr
I think CAelknuts may have been referring to me?
It’s OK Dan thanks.
I would be happy to help you Nvhuntrr.
Do you know how to start a private conversation?

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom