08-09 cats

G

GHOSTINTHEWOODS

08-09 cats

sold my cats today. just thought I'd post some pics.
2009_0225fur0015.jpg

2009_0225fur0014.jpg

here are a few of the bigger ones
2009_0225fur0018.jpg

2009_0225fur0019.jpg

RE: 08-09 cats

Very nice cats looks like you know what you're doing.
Thanks for sharing the pics.

Nice year, just curious, why crop the front legs and skin to the paws on the back?

I have been selling to private buyers for a few years now, and have to leave both fronts and backs, but why just one?

I always leave the back ones to have something to nail to. and I just never have left the fronts. I was talking about this on another site and they asked the same. Some do and some don't. maybe I'll start leaving them.

Super cool. Just curious what was an average price if you don't mind sharing.

HK

just so you know, i wasnt critisizing you, just wonderd, i know if your just selling on the fur market it dont matter.

you should look into selling them to private buyers for taxidermy work, i dont make much more than i would just selling on the fur market, but it somehow makes me feel better knowing my cats will be mounted and put in some trophy home to be ood and awwd at..rather than around some rich bioches neck as a throw rug!

Ya I know reddog, I wish that I could find a taxidermist to sell my bigger cats too as well. do you have to do any prep work or do you just sell em frozen?

I skin and streach them, on wood of corse. hate the look the wire streachers leave. it looks like yours were done on wood too, but if they were done on wire, i'd like to know how you got them to look that good.

Did you sell to Montgomery or Steele? With that many cats--I would go to the Utah Trappers Association auction. My experience was at least $50 a cat more there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom