09' Archery Hunt

H

HuntNevada

I'm moving up to boise in august and was wondering what areas around boise would be a good choice. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated thanks.

For starters, it's hard to pass up the late archery hunt in unit 39, one of the best hunts in the state, IMHO. Easy access with lots of deer, just look for the other hunters and trucks, then start hiking. Lots of great early season hunts in the high alpine areas. Scouting is a must. Don't expect to move up here, drive up to the end of the road, and hike uphill for 2 hours and find a buck. There is a lot of country that is 'dry'. I would recommend the early hunts in Units 43, 54,and the late hunts in unit 39 and 55. All of these hunts are over the counter. If you are a true die-hard archer then the unit 40 tag is unreal. 25 tags given out with a 1 in 6 chance of drawing, lots of deer and some hogs live in those units. You can hunt 3 units from Aug 15th to Sept 30th. Good luck

Hi I have just moved to Boise aswell and I am an avid bowhunter if you are interested in geting out with someone to hunt with i would be more then happy to hunt with or do some scouting this spring. I just moved hear in september from Oregon I killed a elk,deer and bear 08 season with my bow if you are interested e-mail me at [email protected] hope to hear form you my name is Randy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom