09 pictures

rugarm77

Seems a bit slow on the Wyoming Forum. Lets see some pictures of your 09 hunts. I can't wait to get back to Wyoming, this year I do not have a tag but I will be up there enjoying the wildlife and the sheer beauty of your state.

Good luck to all who drew this year and be safe.

I'm 0 for the west so far this year, WY is my last chance!
Here's my '09 buck.

1686014_2.jpg

That a good Buck, Wishing I was hunting right now.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-10 AT 11:13AM (MST)[p]Have only hunted antelope so far in Wyoming but hope to make it out for deer someday. Oregon mule deer hunting isn't that great - or even good for that matter.
Anyway, here is my antelope from last year taken between snowstorms in early October. Not real tall but really nice mass.
Good luck everyone on your draws this year.

8212009_wy_buck.jpg

tworivers, nice looking photo. Archery hunt will be here on August 21 (Ut) I can't wait. My son will be rifle hunting this year for the first time so it should be a great year.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-10 AT 09:42PM (MST)[p]Heres my daughters 09 deer, (first deer)

682528445_HQwt2-M.jpg

Heres my wifes 09 deer, (first deer)

667822135_obV7i-M.jpg

Heres my 09 archery deer

652705360_N6niZ-M.jpg

And my antelope

664259680_Tj3Gd-M.jpg

Cant wait for the '010 pictures to come out!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-10 AT 07:22PM (MST)[p]Care to venture a guess? I'll post the scores tomorrow.

Here is another angle on my bull
8308img00337.jpg

WildArt your daughter is off to a great start that one will be hard to beat. I can imagine you had to be as proud of her as she was of the buck.

JDElec all I can say is that is one big son of a BBBB

nontypical that is a beautiful white tail buck. I will be in Canada this fall hunting those along with bear and some geese for 2 weeks. Any tips on the WT? Never hunted them before.

Steve you look sexy, nice lope to. lol

Jason- If you're like me, you like the "rough around the edges" look. That's what I was really going for on that hunt. I tried to nail "Magnum" the best I could but I can't hold a candle to Zoolander!

Steve

By the way- JD....that elk is a stud!!

JD,
I"m going to say 81 on the antelope and 387 on the elk. Thats an AWESOME Bull.

Rug,
As far as whitetail go depends on when you hunt them. If its early season before the rut find out where the bucks are coming out of their bedding area to feed for the night and sit until dark. I got this buck as I was leaving my blind for the night. Scouting is the most important thing I've found. Glassing from a distance and hoping the wind is in your favor; where they are crossing. Sounds like you're going on one heck of a fun trip.

Robbie

I am also "0" in all the state draws- waiting for WY to post some results and luck to come my way. Its points for deer and elk, but hoping to get another shot at antelope. Here is a pic of my 2009 WY Buck, good luck to everybody!!! Maybe we find out tomorrow?

5891rod.jpg

Rod

I came up with 364 6/8 on the bull and about 77 4/8 on the goat thanks a couple guesses on the bull almost made me want to re- measure

Here's the buck I killed on a second choice tag and the antelope I killed on a left over tag last year.
1-23.jpg

6-6.jpg

Just an average year in Wyoming for my wife and I.

Antelope buck #1

IMG_3048.JPG

Antelope buck #2

IMG_3125.JPG

A couple doe antelope:

IMG_3062.JPG

A couple doe mule deer:

IMG_3101.JPG

IMG_3103.JPG

Buck mule deer:

IMG_3215.JPG

Bull elk:

IMG_3195.JPG

Cow elk:

09cow.jpg

A couple animals my wife shot in Wyoming...

Mule deer:

IMG_3166.JPG

Antelope:

IMG_3109.JPG

Wiszard,

Nice goat! I drew area 48 this year. I won't be hunting until the last week,any ideas on where to start looking? Any help will be appreciated. You can PM me if you prefer.

Thanks,

Rick

Wow very nice looking animals. Maybe I need some of you to guide me, lol. If you have more keep em coming. I love these threads. Thanks for sharing !!!

I have to say that this is one of my favorite type of posts, greatful for everyone sharing pics of their hunts. I wish It was fall and was hunting Wyoming right now. Amazing Pictures everyone!!!

It's a great site for Wyoming hunting.I like how they keep the pictures in the Archives all the way back to 2000.

Hey all, new guy here. I was just looking at all your photos and had to join in. I must say, when I have looked through the forums here on MM, there are some great posts and people on here. Hope to be able to add to them along the way.

A little background on myself. Mn boy here, chased whitetails for the last 20 or so years. In the last few years I have really taken an interest in hunting out west. Have hunted mule deer in Wyoming, South Dakota with good success, elk in wyoming and colorado 0 for 2 so far, and this year will be my first antelope hunt in wyoming.

Anyway, here is my 2009 mule deer from Wyoming. My personal best and he will look great hanging on my wall.

Aug2009toJan2010002.jpg

Gator sent me some pic's to post so I will post em and let Gator tell the story. These are great looking pic's. Thanks for sharing them .

5564mydeer_09_1.jpg

2296picture_046ant.jpg

4977picture_045ant.jpg

No real whoopers last year but they were both fun hunts in Westerrn Wyoming where I live.

Thanks for the pm. Posting pics on here isnt as strait forward as some sites are.

Steven

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom