10 Points - What area for MZ?

LanceS4803

I am looking for recommendations of a hunt area in UT for muzzle loader.

After moving out of UT in 2009, I still kept putting in as a Non-Resident for Buck Deer bonus points. This year I will hit 10.
My hunting buddy back in UT is thinking of having us put in for South Slope Diamond Mountain. But, after reading Founder's article about the lack of public land there, I am having second thoughts.

When I lived in UT, I was jinxed every year on mule deer for bizarre circumstances. I've taken some nice whitetail here in TN, but mule deer are still calling.

What are my best options with 10 points?
My buddy will be able to do several scouting trips prior to opening. We always camp and stay out the duration of the season.
Any advice appreciated.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom